• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:30:20 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GP Bikes beta14

Started by PiBoSo, July 12, 2018, 10:50:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grooveski

Quote from: Tosteetos on August 18, 2018, 10:35:37 PM
I like a lot of things about the new beta

I'm the same.  As I've already said I see improvements in the virtual rider through all sorts of situations.

...but also...

Quote from: Manu on August 31, 2018, 12:18:01 PM
For me, beta 14 has been a step back. I value positively some improvements introduced as the new contact system of the tire however other aspects such as the operation of the fork in braking significantly reduces the simulation experience.

At the moment the current projects will not be launched for beta 14.

Hopefully in future versions these problems are solved.

Yeah - it has a "this one's broken" vibe here too.   :(

I'm up to over a dozen bikes tried now(including ones I've done whole series on) and everything feels like the headlight has been swapped out for a lump of lead.

uberslug

I have gone back and used B13. The additional front tire / suspension stability B14 offers isn't enough to offset the unrealistic off track traction and spinning crashed bike issues.

-aGy-

i dont have any problems with the brakes.only off track grip is like riding motogp18. i use wssp600 and its awesome.

KG_03

Quote from: -aGy- on September 03, 2018, 04:34:16 AM
i dont have any problems with the brakes.only off track grip is like riding motogp18. i use wssp600 and its awesome.

exactly. And this issue does not occur in case of original bikes made by Piboso...

uberslug

Quote from: KG_03 on September 03, 2018, 09:12:00 AM
Quote from: -aGy- on September 03, 2018, 04:34:16 AM

exactly. And this issue does not occur in case of original bikes made by Piboso...

The braking issue may not be present in PiBoSo's bikes, however, the front end of the 125s in B14 still wash out during corner exit.

Tosteetos

The braking issue is very real. The off track grip is an annoyance but you are trying to stay on track I assume. The braking issue is more apparent in some bikes, but there is definitely a problem. Take one of the new GPs and go to a track where hard braking is needed and try it on turn one. The bike is tank slapping all over the place, and eventually losing the front with the bike being almost straight up. You know those violent slams on the front brakes with bike standing upright?

And yes, the 125 still washes out on exit. I wish this bike worked, because I really like it, so much fun.