• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:14:37 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

FIM MotoGP/Moto2/Moto3 2018

Started by speedfr, March 16, 2018, 08:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

That's because everybody knows MM rides like a 14yrs old fucker on a speed+redbull, putting all the other riders' lives in great danger. Including Moto2 and Moto3 riders riding in separate sessions.

You can ask all the riders with 9 championships in their living room, they will *all* confirm that. And they know better, of course.

:)

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: HornetMaX on October 05, 2018, 10:50:43 PM
That's because everybody knows MM rides like a 14yrs old fucker on a speed+redbull, putting all the other riders' lives in great danger. Including Moto2 and Moto3 riders riding in separate sessions.

You can ask all the riders with 9 championships in their living room, they will *all* confirm that. And they know better, of course.

Here we go again... ::)

MCF
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

Hawk

Quote from: speedfr on October 05, 2018, 10:00:36 PM
Quote from: matty0l215 on October 05, 2018, 07:15:03 PM
Bloody Marceqez is at it again ;) :P

Quote from: Hawk on October 05, 2018, 09:45:48 PM
@Matty: What's MM done now? I haven't heard/seen yet.

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Quote from: matty0l215 on October 05, 2018, 10:24:55 PM
@Hawk, Lorenzo blamed his crash in Aragon on Marc. Even though Marc was no where near him when he highsided....

There is a running joke starting up.... :P

Oh! ROFL!!  ;D ;D ;D

guigui404

It's so sad to see all these guys happy about the Lorenzo crash.
Are they the same "fan" whistling Marquez everywhere ?

HornetMaX

Just some jokes ... I mean, he does have a tendency of systematically blaming something/somebody else ...

matty0l215

I'm not happy about Lorenzo's crash, He's losing Ducati precious points towards the constructor's championship

The two riders had a better chance of beating marc, which let's face it, without him crashing/having issues, he's pretty much wrapped up this year again :P

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Docfumi

Quote from: matty0l215 on October 06, 2018, 11:19:36 AM
I'm not happy about Lorenzo's crash, He's losing Ducati precious points towards the constructor's championship

The two riders had a better chance of beating marc, which let's face it, without him crashing/having issues, he's pretty much wrapped up this year again :P

+1 Agreed 100%, the funny thing is that most of these guys are cry babies. The new era of the sport is bit of a joke, I mean these guys don't even use profanity. It's all very clean cut and correct like the media controls them or Dorna has a gun to their heads. I'm not saying I want to see hands being thrown but for F sake at least let them say what they really feel without it being regarded as a death threat by the media.
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

Hawk

Quote from: Docfumi on October 06, 2018, 12:13:37 PM
Quote from: matty0l215 on October 06, 2018, 11:19:36 AM

+1 Agreed 100%, the funny thing is that most of these guys are cry babies. The new era of the sport is bit of a joke, I mean these guys don't even use profanity. It's all very clean cut and correct like the media controls them or Dorna has a gun to their heads. I'm not saying I want to see hands being thrown but for F sake at least let them say what they really feel without it being regarded as a death threat by the media.

+1 Totally agree with you Doc! ;)

Dorna have allowed the media and sponsors, as well as the teams, to become too powerful to the extent that the riders of the modern era of motoGP dare-not express their own true characters for fear of losing sponsorship or contracts...... Scrap the whole lot, I say, and let's get back to true motorcycle racing and the GP500 2 stroke Championships again. Lol!  :P ;D

speedfr

Quote from: guigui404 on October 06, 2018, 10:18:16 AM
It's so sad to see all these guys happy about the Lorenzo crash.
Are they the same "fan" whistling Marquez everywhere ?

Nobody's laughing at Lorenzo crash, where did you see that in here ? Take a chill pill !!!  ;)
We just teasing, as Matty said, it's a running joke in here (and other places) because the way Lorenzo is always crying and putting the fault on others.
Exactly the same way we do on other motorcycle forums.
So there's no sign of anybody being happy from #99 crash with his right foot destroyed already...  :o
Missing Gp500 (Microprose)  Testing EDTracker Pro on YT   R7-3800X/32Go/RX6800/1440p/Full WC

JohnnoNinja

That was another exciting MotoGP race! Love those battles between Dovi and Marquez.. I hope the boys at Yamaha are just as competitive the next races as they were today!

speedfr

I agree. ;)

Very nices races, the 3 categories to me. And what a fight with Dovi and MM, too bad the Yams boys couldn't stay ahead, will love to see #93, #04 and #46 fighting for the win. The twitter post from #99 was quiet funny at the start ! To me, the most important is done, Zarco finished before Crutchlow and Petrucci.  ;D
Lot's of crashes tho...  :o
Missing Gp500 (Microprose)  Testing EDTracker Pro on YT   R7-3800X/32Go/RX6800/1440p/Full WC

HornetMaX

Japan should be fun: Ducati willing to make a statement, MM willing to win just for the sake of it.

Stout Johnson

Where the hell did that come from?  ??? You really seem to be obsessed... smh
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

HornetMaX

October 08, 2018, 06:55:19 AM #388 Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 09:40:05 AM by HornetMaX
Quote from: Stout Johnson on October 08, 2018, 06:44:13 AM

Where the hell did that come from?  ??? You really seem to be obsessed... smh

You may have missed a few past posts in this thread. Anyway, it was for fun.

[EDIT: nothing against MCF, I'm sure I could dig more in the thread and find similar statements from others, but his ones happen to be the most recent]

Quote from: MultiCOOLFRESH on September 09, 2018, 05:49:17 PM
4. MM lacks the respect on track, VR has every reason to still be salty after Argentina. Lets not forget, he is in his 5th MotoGP season and still rode like a prick. That is the childish and bad behaviour. Rossi does not have to respect MM, for what reason?

Quote from: MultiCOOLFRESH on September 09, 2018, 08:38:22 PM
I would guess, that Rossi is still so dissapointed, that MM sometimes still rides like a prick. VR just can't see, that MM has developed a bit, so he does not shake his hand.

Quote from: MultiCOOLFRESH on September 09, 2018, 08:38:22 PM
There is no reason to shake a hand of a part time maniac, since mostly MM rides reasonable, who does not seem to care to clear up everything behind the scenes, like Rossi, in this case of Argentina the clear victim, wants to. Imo just reasonable.

speedfr

Good deal !!!

KTM is selling two  RC16 : 250 000€ + invitation to a GP inside paddock with J.Zarco and P.Espargaro.

God, i whish i could buy one of these to put in the living room... after convincing my wife !!

Once KTM is going to be closer to Ducat', Honda and Yam (even Suzuki who is a lot better this year), those KTM will be priceless...