• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:38:10 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GP250cc BikeMod [Beta 12b]

Started by Jose Reina, March 03, 2017, 10:24:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOOPATELI

ktm skin is my favorite, really nice work mate

davidboda46

Really nice work Davide! Thanks!

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

tabuRacing

hello guys, I try to install the gp250 and it does not open the game, I also put the wheels in their correspondent folder and it's not going well, you know the solution, thanks

Jorge Sprinter

esto es un gran trabajo que se merece ser reconocido por mucha gente lo subire a mi canal de youtube con vuestro permiso , sois unos cracks !

kpayne111

I don't mean to bag on this much as it still is enjoyable, but I feel like the bikes should be a lot more agile, and be able to have more lean angle. They are pretty easy to ride this way, but I can't maintain much corner speed, in fact I can be faster on the 125 on most tracks just from corner speed. Is there a solution?

Tosteetos

Great point being brought up. But I've never ridden one of these bikes, so don't know what they should be like.

connorhall70

Quote from: kpayne111 on October 20, 2018, 02:58:58 PM
I don't mean to bag on this much as it still is enjoyable, but I feel like the bikes should be a lot more agile, and be able to have more lean angle. They are pretty easy to ride this way, but I can't maintain much corner speed, in fact I can be faster on the 125 on most tracks just from corner speed. Is there a solution?

use the wet tyres in the dry.
GanjaGod

kpayne111

Quote from: connorhall70 on October 21, 2018, 10:16:52 PM
Quote from: kpayne111 on October 20, 2018, 02:58:58 PM

use the wet tyres in the dry.

Wow that actually made a huge difference! I dont know why it works but it just does haha

matty0l215

Quote from: kpayne111 on October 24, 2018, 06:12:17 PM
Wow that actually made a huge difference! I dont know why it works but it just does haha

Lazy Modder who made the bike :P

or a "cheat" ;) ;D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Pableke46