• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:16:39 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Virginia International Raceway (6 Layouts) V1.0

Started by javiliyors, October 27, 2018, 01:45:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KG_03

The track is fckn amazing. I love it. Thank you Jav, you made me want to play GP Bikes again :-)

javiliyors

javiliyors

Added: 1.0 Patriot Course, complete all layouts of the track.

Enjoy.

doubledragoncc

Waiting for gezhoo cameras to be added before uploading to database?

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

javiliyors

Quote from: doubledragoncc on November 04, 2018, 10:45:13 AM
Waiting for gezhoo cameras to be added before uploading to database?

DD

i dont know if gzehoo make the cameras.... im waiting

Gzehoo

Don't worry. If I do it, I'll upload it here ;)

Don't need to wait for uploading it in database.

Tosteetos

Please! We need the cameras for this track Gzehoo :D thx!

Grooveski

Lovely track.  Great job javiliyors  ;)

Reminds me of a bunch of others - after a few laps I had a mental commentary running:
"After the Hockenheimish bit it's a double length kinda old Assen stretch that leads most of the way to the Wanneroo section..."
Probably do it when learning other tracks too but had never noticed it as much.   :)

Vini

thank you so much for all these tracks but could you maybe look into merging the different layouts into a single folder like CAWS has done with Catalunya for example?

javiliyors

Quote from: Vini on November 10, 2018, 12:38:42 PM
thank you so much for all these tracks but could you maybe look into merging the different layouts into a single folder like CAWS has done with Catalunya for example?

for this track is imposible, is a diferent render for the track, and i cant merge...

Gzehoo

javiliyors