• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:15:19 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Circuito San Juan Villicum, San Juan, Argentina

Started by JOACKO172, October 16, 2018, 10:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOACKO172

October 16, 2018, 10:08:52 PM Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 05:24:22 PM by JOACKO172

WorldSBK™ has arrived in Argentina in 2018, with the San Juan Villicum circuit in the western province of San Juan becoming the host venue for the Motul Argentinian Round.
San Juan, with its Circuito San Juan Villicum and after being part of other events, has become one of the main motorsport venues of Argentina. Its mainly mountainous relief interspersed by valleys and crossings under a mild dry climate makes it an ideal place for all kind of sportive activities.

3D by AR Tracks
GP Bikes conversion by me.

KG_03

Jorge Sprinter

JOACKO172

AR Tracks is full gas working with the 3D Model.

Julix

Grooveski

That's looking the part.   :)
Looks like a tricky track too.

JOACKO172

Here is a lap in the rfactor version, this friday i start with the conversion.

https://www.youtube.com/v/D3FEfFbYac4

JOACKO172

Today i made a really good progress, i have the circuit running perfectly but i will wait for a update in the rfactor version because it`s going to be better than this. Keep waiting, will be worth.

JOACKO172

JOACKO172

OK everybody here is the first beta of this track for GP Bikes, there are lot of errors but the people of AR Tracks still working to improve it. Hope you like it and be caution with the pit exit because is grass indeed of asphalt. Link is in the first post!