• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:42:07 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Who wants to race with me? :(

Started by Arvoss, March 23, 2014, 10:59:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arvoss

I got my old steering wheel back but no one is playing WRS :( It's a cool game ;) So if you want to play, send me a message on the forum and I'll join you :D

Alby46

this days i can't due to pc problems, when i'll get it working again we'll race for sure ;)
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

dibu

Quote from: Arvoss on March 23, 2014, 10:59:14 AM
I got my old steering wheel back but no one is playing WRS :( It's a cool game ;) So if you want to play, send me a message on the forum and I'll join you :D
I didn't drive since weeks but I'm starting my PC now for some laps in Victoria. Maybe see you

Arvoss

Quote from: dibu on March 23, 2014, 12:42:24 PM
Quote from: Arvoss on March 23, 2014, 10:59:14 AM
I didn't drive since weeks but I'm starting my PC now for some laps in Victoria. Maybe see you

I can't join the lobby  :o I see ?? ?? ?? where the time is normally and then it freezes. Maybe a server restart can solve this. ;)

LauZzZn

I may host a race next weekend. You are all invited to race :)
Would say.. A1 ring or suzuka with the f2000? Gonna record it with a camera and upload the race then ;)

Arvoss

Quote from: LauZzZn on March 23, 2014, 05:32:28 PM
Would say.. A1 ring or suzuka with the f2000? Gonna record it with a camera and upload the race then ;)

Suzuka would be nice! I haven't even tried that beautiful track yet  :o Does the FR2000 has the same body paint as the FR3000?

LauZzZn

Quote from: Arvoss on March 23, 2014, 05:39:40 PM

Suzuka would be nice! I haven't even tried that beautiful track yet  :o Does the FR2000 has the same body paint as the FR3000?
Dont think so, but shouldnt be hard for you to make a new one ;)

Arvoss

Quote from: LauZzZn on March 23, 2014, 05:42:39 PM
Quote from: Arvoss on March 23, 2014, 05:39:40 PM

Dont think so, but shouldnt be hard for you to make a new one ;)

Ok ;) A WRS race would be nice :D Even if we're only 4 :P

janaucarre

Hello,
Im interested to race with you. I prefer the F3000 but i think that thF2000 is more funt race with orher people.

Hawk

March 24, 2014, 03:14:17 PM #9 Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 03:16:35 PM by Hawk_UK
Quote from: janaucarre on March 24, 2014, 01:10:52 AM
Hello,
Im interested to race with you. I prefer the F3000 but i think that thF2000 is more funt race with orher people.

I must admit Arvoss, now that some of the guys seem interested in racing with WRS, I am tempted, but I hate saloon car racing, prefer the open wheeelers like janaucarre, the F1/F2/F3, etc, etc. So I might install WRS and give it a go... I've got to beat some of you fast GP Bike guys somehow. Hehe  ;D ;D

PS: Is there Core.exe problems with WRS?

Arvoss

Quote from: Hawk_UK on March 24, 2014, 03:14:17 PM
Quote from: janaucarre on March 24, 2014, 01:10:52 AM
Hello,

I must admit Arvoss, now that some of the guys seem interested in racing with WRS, I am tempted, but I hate saloon car racing, prefer the open wheeelers like janaucarre, the F1/F2/F3, etc, etc. So I might install WRS and give it a go... I've got to beat some of you fast GP Bike guys somehow. Hehe  ;D ;D

PS: Is there Core.exe problems with WRS?

Probably but I only got 1 core after a massive crash (barrel roll 360 frontflip in the barriers) :P

Furious

I'm refreshing the topic. Who wants to race with me? Post here and we can do come laps on victoria.

Rodrigovis

and on weekends can count on me ... preferably on Sundays ....

janaucarre

Hello,
Because i'm in a new school from monday i'm a bit to much busy for riding, but at week-end i will play as more as i can.

Furious