• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:47:08 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Force Feedback and other whishes

Started by C21, November 22, 2013, 07:46:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

C21

My personal wishlist:
- Force Feedback Support for Acceleration, Braking,....
- Have the opportunity to adjust the coolant temperature manually (most Racebikes have big race radiators and did not have a Thermostat installed anymore, so you have to tape the radiator to adjust engine coolant temperature, especially for the two-strokes 125cc and 500cc it was necessary to get the right coolant temp for maximum horsepower and to prevent a seized engine - if it runs too cold... ) -> yes sounds a bit hardcore... ;)
- Night race (i know this will not be easy, because we have to add working light and beams to the bikes and into the game) -> yes i am a fan of endurance racing  :)
- Intermediate tyres and different tyre compounds (not only soft and hard, i would like to have real qualifiers, up to three different compounds aof soft, intermediates and hard tyres)
- Drying track and changeable weather.
- Ghost Rider (would be helpfull when looking for the best lap time) - you can see on the fly where you´re better or worse than in your best lap. Helps to improve getting better and better  ;)
- tbc....

I know that most of it will not be implemented into the game but i keep fingers crossed  ;D
Suggestion: Maybe we can collect more wishlists and after all we can have a vote for the top 3 of the wishes which Piboso or Modders can try to get into the game?
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

HornetMaX

Force feedback for acceleration and braking ?!   :o What exactly would you like ?

Night races already requested: it's tough stuff but would be very nice.

Drying track is already implemented, AFAIK.

Ghost already requested (a fuckzillion times at least), but the boss is not very fond of the idea (even if it is in KRP, apparently for a complex reasoning that makes a Ghost suitable for KRP and not for GPB/WRS).

MaX.

C21

FF for braking would be my First option. :D
Acceleration will be tricky...i mean the Feeling of the Rear Tyre.
Grip, grip, slightly loosing grip - Driving sideways, no Grip - Highsider :) Riding in the Edge...
But its hard to Simulate, i know.
A Feel of the Brakes would be appreciated :)
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

HornetMaX

Quote from: C21 on November 22, 2013, 06:17:51 PM
FF for braking would be my First option. :D
Acceleration will be tricky...i mean the Feeling of the Rear Tyre.
Grip, grip, slightly loosing grip - Driving sideways, no Grip - Highsider :) Riding in the Edge...
But its hard to Simulate, i know.
A Feel of the Brakes would be appreciated :)
Yeah but the problem is: how ?

MaX.

Lengyel

Quote from: C21 on November 22, 2013, 07:46:09 AM
- Night race (i know this will not be easy, because we have to add working light and beams to the bikes and into the game) -> yes i am a fan of endurance racing  :)

+1

In the case of endurance racing will be necessary also change drivers, something like rFactor.
///SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH LANGUAGE///