• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:41:20 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Mirrors

Started by Desteban, March 25, 2014, 08:20:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Desteban

When I drive onboard the mirrors are actually zoomed in so I can't see much in them. If i take the other view the big mirror top of my screen is normal without any zoom. Is there a possibilty to adjust things or is this a bug? I drove a few laps with Masna and without proper mirrors it is almost impossible to tell where the other driver is.

Arvoss

Nice to see some guys playing WRS! :D I noticed this to. And the big mirror on top looks a bit zoomed out :P We need a possibility to look back like GP Bikes ;)

LauZzZn

You arent able to turn around in racecar ;)

PiBoSo

Quote from: Desteban on March 25, 2014, 08:20:22 PM
When I drive onboard the mirrors are actually zoomed in so I can't see much in them. If i take the other view the big mirror top of my screen is normal without any zoom. Is there a possibilty to adjust things or is this a bug? I drove a few laps with Masna and without proper mirrors it is almost impossible to tell where the other driver is.

Mirrors are not zoomed.
They can be adjusted pressing Left shift + C in cockpit view.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

Desteban

March 25, 2014, 09:56:42 PM #4 Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 09:59:12 PM by Desteban
Thanks Piboso it works! No issue with the mirrors anymore they are perfectly fine now. Really appreciate the help!  :)

Btw in my opinion your UI in the pit is the best I have ever had in any sim/race game.
Fast and neatly arranged, I have no clue how to work on a car setup but the good UI actually tempted me to try it.
(Haven't played WRS much yet but in AC for example 80H+ and didn't even dare to mess with the setup as it is just confusing)

PiBoSo

Quote from: Desteban on March 25, 2014, 09:56:42 PM
Thanks Piboso it works! No issue with the mirrors anymore they are perfectly fine now. Really appreciate the help!  :)

Btw in my opinion your UI in the pit is the best I have ever had in any sim/race game.
Fast and neatly arranged, I have no clue how to work on a car setup but the good UI actually tempted me to try it.
(Haven't played WRS much yet but in AC for example 80H+ and didn't even dare to mess with the setup as it is just confusing)

Thank you.

Furious

Is missing of own car reflection intended? I have to say that looks wierd at least.

PiBoSo

Quote from: Furious on October 14, 2015, 07:10:36 PM
Is missing of own car reflection intended? I have to say that looks wierd at least.

In order to have more performance, realtime reflections only render the environment, and not your own car or the other cars.