• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:30:24 PM

UPM MotoStudent EME18-E

Started by JOACKO172, December 27, 2018, 06:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOACKO172

Tosteetos

Bro, love your initiative. Your additions are super valuable. Any plans on finishing up the ones you have been working on? Really dig some of the ones you are working on, they have a lot of potential :).

JOACKO172

Quote from: Tosteetos on December 27, 2018, 08:02:34 PM
Bro, love your initiative. Your additions are super valuable. Any plans on finishing up the ones you have been working on? Really dig some of the ones you are working on, they have a lot of potential :).
On february i will try to make a new version of San Juan Villicum track, and finish this bike, that are my goals right now

KG_03

fantastic! I love all kind of electrioc bikes. And Im happy that there is interest in stuff like this :-)

JOACKO172

Now i am in talkin to the school who created this bike and they are giving me lot of information, i will do my best for this mod.
And here is the first video of the mod but, from last night to now it has changed to much.
https://www.youtube.com/v/MsBcTdQ9Eb8

MaVericK

Tosteetos

I think you need us to try it out  ;D

JOACKO172

Quote from: Tosteetos on December 28, 2018, 11:20:52 PM
I think you need us to try it out  ;D
For sure, i will ask to the team if they give me permissions and then release it.

JOACKO172

JOACKO172

KG_03

I cant wait ti try it out! Thank you for making this mod! :-D

JOACKO172

January 02, 2019, 04:52:17 PM #11 Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 04:53:55 PM by JOACKO172
 New Update!
* Improved braking stability.
* New shadows for some parts, others still missing.
* Changed aero values.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/lwq6kak7z0lhuye/Electric_2018_EME18-E+v1.1.rar

Tosteetos

Great little bike dude. Very well behaved. Would be great to have a 250 cc version of it or use it as a base for the Moto 3 set. The geometry seems to work very well.

JOACKO172

V1.2 Released, link in first post.
Changelog:

*Temperature alarm set to 120
*Updated tyres pressures to real ones
*Updated tyres textures/added bump texture
*Updated wheelbase

JOACKO172

Update for Beta15! link in first post.
Changelog:
*Rims UV Map split to paint both rims with different colors.
*New electric engine physics