• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:53:30 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

New official track

Started by PiBoSo, December 03, 2018, 04:46:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which official track would you prefer ( you can choose two! )?

Donington Park
Laguna Seca
Jerez
Mugello
Assen ( pre-2006 )
Spa
Other ( please write which one )

totorox

Why did you removed the 1st track of gpbikes, the shorter, can't remember the name sorry, it was really nice to have quick fun and easy learning on it.

doubledragoncc

That was Lime Rock and yes a good track for a quick blast and fun.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Sobczak

Quote from: totorox on January 10, 2019, 07:27:57 PM
Why did you removed the 1st track of gpbikes, the shorter, can't remember the name sorry, it was really nice to have quick fun and easy learning on it.
They also removed very nice Lagunca Seca. That was 10 years ago :P There was also a Yamaha M1 to choose and also has gone in next betas.

Harrytmj66

Cadwell Park post 2004 (With chincane)

doubledragoncc

I think as the track should be a major MotoGP track not a tight twisty track that newcomers will have a problem with, hell even I do with Cadwell lol. But jokes aside it should be a track well know world wide and not a track to hard to learn as it would put people off. You must remember it is hard enough for many to learn to ride and then add a hard track it could be a ales killer.

JMO

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Davide74

The old Assen would be ideal.

I do not understand why people vote for Mugello when there is already a very good version made by the French

doubledragoncc

Mugello is far more interesting to ride on. I find Assen very boring sorry. And Italy is warmer lol

DD

Hawk

February 05, 2019, 08:19:03 PM #128 Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 08:23:06 PM by Hawk
Quote from: Davide74 on February 05, 2019, 07:15:10 PM

I do not understand why people vote for Mugello when there is already a very good version made by the French

+1 Davide..... I can only think they've never even seen it yet in GPB?  ;)

Quote from: doubledragoncc on February 05, 2019, 07:42:49 PM
Mugello is far more interesting to ride on. I find Assen very boring sorry. And Italy is warmer lol

DD

New Assen I'd agree with you DD..... Like most circuits that have been bastardised by the do-gooder brigade, very boring,  but Old Assen boring DD?  :o

Have you been on a pub crawl drinking warm beer tonight or what? Lol!  ;D ;D ;)

doubledragoncc

Not had a beer in a week, bloody anti biotics lol.

I just prefer the Mug m8 lol.

DD

Hawk

Quote from: doubledragoncc on February 05, 2019, 08:23:55 PM

DD

Bloody Doctors eh DD.... "Don't drink, stop smoking".... They spoil all the fun don't they. Lol!  ;D

Davide74

Quote from: Hawk on February 05, 2019, 08:19:03 PM
Quote from: Davide74 on February 05, 2019, 07:15:10 PM

+1 Davide..... I can only think they've never even seen it yet in GPB?  ;)

Quote from: doubledragoncc on February 05, 2019, 07:42:49 PM

DD

New Assen I'd agree with you DD..... Like most circuits that have been bastardised by the do-gooder brigade, very boring,  but Old Assen boring DD?  :o

Have you been on a pub crawl drinking warm beer tonight or what? Lol!  ;D ;D ;)

Can be.

Quote from: doubledragoncc on February 05, 2019, 08:23:55 PM

DD

hahahaha ;D

PiBoSo

Thank you to everyone who voted and commented.

In the end, it was decided to create the old Assen and then to try to bring back the old US track.

There already are good Mugello and Jerez version that it would be difficult to improve upon. Also it would probably be disrespectful to ignore what the community already did.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

matty0l215

Quote from: PiBoSo on February 11, 2019, 04:45:03 PM

In the end, it was decided to create the old Assen and then to try to bring back the old US track.

There already are good Mugello and Jerez version that it would be difficult to improve upon. Also it would probably be disrespectful to ignore what the community already did.

Very good choice!

We are keeping Victoria (Phillip Island) aren't we? Its not going to get the 990/500 treatment :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

PiBoSo

Quote from: matty0l215 on February 11, 2019, 04:53:42 PM
Quote from: PiBoSo on February 11, 2019, 04:45:03 PM

We are keeping Victoria (Phillip Island) aren't we?

Sure.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".