• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:19:29 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Strange "error" message on joining servers.

Started by Super Taranta !, February 16, 2019, 09:01:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Taranta !

This is the first time I get this message so I don't know how to solve it. It just says "error". It's beta15 with clean install.
SuperTaranta #83

Meyer#12

I got the same earlier today, tried turning off antivirus, firewall and stuff, nothing helped
Meyer#12

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Meyer#12

For me just gbbikes b15 victoria server with no mod bikes or anything
Meyer#12

RaDiCaL

Super Taranta !

SuperTaranta #83

teeds

It seems to be a problem with servers on Tack Day mode, it's been on the same session for most of the week with 50 riders setting times in there. If you "error" when trying to join the server will need to restarted to fix it as things stand, but unfortunately that server I can't restart until tomorrow as it's at work  :-\

Meyer#12

Quote from: teeds on February 17, 2019, 10:39:55 AM
It seems to be a problem with servers on Tack Day mode, it's been on the same session for most of the week with 50 riders setting times in there. If you "error" when trying to join the server will need to restarted to fix it as things stand, but unfortunately that server I can't restart until tomorrow as it's at work  :-\

Ah that would make sense. Thanks for the reply, will try to join another server today and see
Meyer#12

Super Taranta !

Quote from: teeds on February 17, 2019, 10:39:55 AM

Oh, understood. Thanks man!
SuperTaranta #83

teeds

Have reset that server and put it on practice with race sessions etc. Be interested to know if you guys that got the "error" can join it now?

Syd

I got that error yesterday, on the Assen server. It showed you and someone else in the server, but I couldn't connect.  Whether you were actually in there or if the server had crashed or not I have no idea :-\

teeds

That server's been reset today too, should be ok for at least you now Syd.

Syd

Syd

Syd

Weird, but unfortunately no laps are being counted.
They were yesterday, did 24 laps non stop, all counted.