• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:03:45 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Yamaha R3 Cup World Official Championship

Started by Julix, February 22, 2019, 07:03:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julix

February 22, 2019, 07:03:28 AM Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 05:05:56 PM by Julix
Official Yamaha R3 Cup Championship

-(ESP) Hola amigos se viene ocurriendo desde que blackheart lanzo el mod de la Yamaha R3 poder hacer el campeonato Yamaha R3 Cup, El campeonato sera official de la categoría verdadera Yamaha R3 Cup o Yamaha R3 challenge, Comenzaríamos con un test de server para ir entrenando y también ya estaremos armando el calendario, los equipos y pilotos para comenzar lo antes posible

-(ENG) Hi friends, it has been happening since Blackheart released the mod of the Yamaha R3 to be able to make the championship Yamaha R3 Cup, The championship will be official of the real category Yamaha R3 Cup or Yamaha R3 challenge, We will start with a server test to train and also we will be setting the calendar, teams and drivers to start as soon as possible

Mods a usar/Mods to use
-Yamaha YZF R3 v.1.1 (beta 15b) by Blackheart http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=6345.0 (aqui tienen para modificar su skin de la moto tambien/Here they have to modify their skin of the bike too)

Calendario Official / Official Calendar

Round 1-Grand Prix Yamaha Motor Argentina - 17/3/2019
Round 2-Grand Prix Yamaha Motor Brazil -
Round 3-Grand Prix Yamaha Motor EEUU -
Round 4-Grand Prix Yamaha Motor España -
Round 5-Grand Prix Yamaha Motor Portugal -
Round 6-Grand Prix Yamaha Motor Italia -
Round 7-Grand Prix Yamaha Motor Francia
Round 8-Grand Prix Yamaha Motor Netherlands
Round 9-Grand Prix Yamaha Motor Malaysia
Round 10-Grand Prix Yamaha Motor Thailand
Round 11-Grand Prix Yamaha Motor Australia
Round 12-Grand final- Gram Prix Yamaha Motor Japan

Peoples

Gran idea Julix, yo me apunto tio y te ayudo a organizar si necesitas ayuda aunque ando algo liado.

Great idea Julix, I'm in! I can give you a hand if you wish to organize the championship.

Julix

Gracias Peoples, dale cuento contigo para la organización

Thanks Peoples, tell him about you for the organization

Pableke46

Nice!!!

I like the idea to make a  championship.

connorhall70

GanjaGod

Blackheart

It will be a championship just onboard? I ask this because It would be fun  ;)

I do not think I will have time to participate, I have to finish a lot of bikes, but maybe some wildcard...  :D

Myst1cPrun3

I'd be wrubbish, but I'd be down. Is the motogp championship still going ahead also?

Julix

Quote from: Blackheart on February 27, 2019, 10:03:19 AM
It will be a championship just onboard? I ask this because It would be fun  ;)

I do not think I will have time to participate, I have to finish a lot of bikes, but maybe some wildcard...  :D

Great jobs Blackheart  :D, we are looking forward to the Ducati V4, will you also do it for the WSBK19 mod? today I downloaded the Kawasaki ZX-10 2018 very good work on it too

If the championship can be used on board or in third person at the pleasure of each one for your comfort

Julix

Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on February 27, 2019, 10:49:16 AM
I'd be wrubbish, but I'd be down. Is the motogp championship still going ahead also?

Hello, it would be great to continue with that idea, but I do not know if they updated it for the new beta15 I would open it to see it for now it would be very good to do this to start with a championship then we could see for other official categories like WSBK and MotoGP

Julix

(ENG) NOTICE!! today I will start with the respective inscriptions and rules for the championship are invited all those who want to help or contribute to the championship to put together something fun for everyone and competitive

(ESP) AVISO!! hoy comenzare con las respectivas inscripciones y reglas para el campeonato estan invitados todos aquellos que quieran ayudar o aportar al campeonato para armar algo divertido para todos y competitivo

Blackheart

Quote from: Julix on February 27, 2019, 07:32:05 PM
Great jobs Blackheart  :D, we are looking forward to the Ducati V4, will you also do it for the WSBK19 mod? today I downloaded the Kawasaki ZX-10 2018 very good work on it too

If the championship can be used on board or in third person at the pleasure of each one for your comfort

I will not continue the 2018 set, because it was a very bad season with the same bikes of the 2017 (with just little bit different liveries   :P) the 2019 is more Interesting with the new Panigale V4 R.

So the 2018 kawasaki will be changed in the 2019 version for use it with the new panigale V4 R, other 2019 SBK bikes maybe after the wssp300 set ;)

Julix

Quote from: Blackheart on February 27, 2019, 08:12:43 PM
Quote from: Julix on February 27, 2019, 07:32:05 PM

I will not continue the 2018 set, because it was a very bad season with the same bikes of the 2017 (with just little bit different liveries   :P) the 2019 is more Interesting with the new Panigale V4 R.

So the 2018 kawasaki will be changed in the 2019 version for use it with the new panigale V4 R, other 2019 SBK bikes maybe after the wssp300 set ;)

If we look forward to mod 2019 of sbk especially to the Panigale V4R  ;)
and the wssp300 the Yamaha fantastic in terms of physics, so I imagine already the others  ;D

connorhall70

GanjaGod

XTRMLN

Yay.... Finally able to register in the forums... So when is the next R3 Cup Round???

Myst1cPrun3

Is the championship standings going to be posted somewhere?
When and where is the next round? Interlagos or Nelson Piquet?
Really enjoyed the last one, cant wit for the next one.