• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:26:41 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Trcks bikes riders lost with beta 15

Started by nico916, March 16, 2019, 10:41:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nico916

Hello, i'am not informaticien and not english, so it's difficult for me, with beta 15 installation i lost  everythink in the game.
In my folder i have riders ( moder moern 1&2, tracks & bikes) it was ok with beta 14 but with beta 15 only m2 and victotya.
If anyone can explain me what doing?
Thanks

Myst1cPrun3

Try looking in your program files x86 instead. If there's an install there copy and paste your content into that. Let me know what happens

nico916

I have c\program files x86\gpbikes\gpbikes etc...

Myst1cPrun3

Do you have a separate install in he original program files (not x86)?, if so check in the shortcut properties which one is being launched

Myst1cPrun3

Aside from deleting all GPB content and a clean install, I can't really help you dude sorry  :(

matty0l215

If you deleted the old contents before installing the new Beta, then you will find them in the Recycle Bin on your PC

If they arn't in there then you can just re-download the bikes/tracks from the Forum.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

nico916

So i try to start the from my folder c\program file x86 etc with the core application and i turn back in mod14!!
if i start the game with the gp bikes logo i go on beta 15.
Maybe i make a mistake with the installation....

Myst1cPrun3

I'd suggest you've installed it clean in another area. Try either your original program files, or run the b15 installer again setting the destination as program files x86

nico916

March 16, 2019, 10:02:37 PM #9 Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 04:54:19 PM by nico916
The auto install has install bêta 15 in c\pogram files\gp bikes and All my folders was in c\program files x86\ Gpbikes.... I install it again at  the good place and go!! Thanks for help and sorry again!!

Myst1cPrun3

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE