• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:44:00 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

M2 Wheel template

Started by davidboda46, April 01, 2019, 11:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidboda46

Hi.

Tried to figure out what parts are what on the M2 wheel template. Haven't managed it completely but it's a start. Thought i might help others so I posted a link here if anyone want's to use it. The psd layers are named after the different parts on the wheel. It's all pretty self explanatory.

https://mega.nz/#!eYFQjIQD!sIsfuIl68c8DgqXC2WTfavTGBDEHXigT8fInckoNg10

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

Myst1cPrun3

Looks good, will have to have a look at it. Shame we can't paint front and back wheels separately however that's more a GPB thing than a mod thing I suspect.
Thanks for this :)

davidboda46

Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on April 01, 2019, 11:33:45 PMLooks good, will have to have a look at it. Shame we can't paint front and back wheels separately however that's more a GPB thing than a mod thing I suspect.
Thanks for this :)

You can on the M2. I just don't know how you would do with the "wheelblur" since that one probably effects both wheels.

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

Blackheart

April 02, 2019, 11:03:11 AM #3 Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 11:14:10 AM by Blackheart
Nobody use 2 separate textures for the wheels of the bikes, but it is possible... But Imho 1 more texture (less performance and a template extra) is useless.

Also put the 2 wheels in a single texture is quite useless usually the wheels are identical  😅

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: Blackheart on April 02, 2019, 11:03:11 AMNobody use 2 separate textures for the wheels of the bikes, but it is possible... But Imho 1 more texture (less performance and a template extra) is useless.

Also put the 2 wheels in a single texture is quite useless usually the wheels are identical  😅

Yeah I wasn't sure. Only reason why I brought it up was when I did the Fila skin for the ducati wsbk, I wanted to do the front rim red and the rear rim blue, as per real world

Myst1cPrun3

How do I do each wheel a different colour? Do I create a new rim tga and call it something else like RIM_F etc?

Blackheart

Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on April 08, 2019, 06:58:45 PMHow do I do each wheel a different colour? Do I create a new rim tga and call it something else like RIM_F etc?

If the modder has used just 1 texture named (example) "Rim.tga" for both the wheels (like i think the 100% of the mbikes) you can't. Just bikes modders can do it.

Myst1cPrun3

Ahh ok. Shame, Wish more people would do it. Even if the rims are the same, its nice to have the option for the off chance you want to do something oddball

Thinking like this, which for me is one of the best looking machines to ever roll the earth, in terms of bike and livery

Blackheart

April 18, 2019, 09:44:13 PM #8 Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 09:46:38 PM by Blackheart
Sorry for the OT

Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on April 08, 2019, 08:49:22 PMAhh ok. Shame, Wish more people would do it. Even if the rims are the same, its nice to have the option for the off chance you want to do something oddball

Thinking like this, which for me is one of the best looking machines to ever roll the earth, in terms of bike and livery

I found a solution for you...

Started this conversion today from the worst MS game ever... and yep is the 2003 version.

Very soon the release, I hope next week... ;)

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: Blackheart on April 18, 2019, 09:44:13 PMSorry for the OT

Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on April 08, 2019, 08:49:22 PMAhh ok. Shame, Wish more people would do it. Even if the rims are the same, its nice to have the option for the off chance you want to do something oddball

I found a solution for you...

Started this conversion today from the worst MS game ever... and yep is the 2003 version.

Very soon the release, I hope next week... ;)

HNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG
HEEEEEELLL YEAH CAN'T WAIT :)