• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:40:15 AM

Autodromo di Imola v2.0

Started by javiliyors, March 29, 2019, 08:46:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

javiliyors

March 29, 2019, 08:46:52 AM Last Edit: March 20, 2023, 08:24:42 PM by javiliyors
Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari "Imola"

The Autodromo Internazionale Enzo e Dino Ferrari, better known as Imola, is a 4.909 km (3.050 mi) motor racing circuit in the town of Imola, in the Emilia-Romagna region of Italy, 40 km (25 mi) east of Bologna. It is one of the few major international circuits to run in an anti-clockwise direction. The circuit is named after Ferrari's late founder, Enzo Ferrari (1898–1988), and his son, Alfredo "Dino" Ferrari (1932–1956). Before Enzo's death, it was called Autodromo Dino Ferrari. The circuit has an FIA Grade One licence.

Autodromo di Imola v2.0

https://discord.gg/C9AgeYU

https://gpb-mods.com/autodromo-di-imola-v2-0

If you want to appreciate the time and work put into all my work, donations are welcome :)

Thank you!

teeds

Peoples

SwarleyRuiz

I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

doubledragoncc

GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Pableke46

tawuk1

Myst1cPrun3

Great track, really fun top ride. Only thing I would say, is the last chicane at the end, in replay mode the TV cam seems to jump a little, seems like its resetting to where it would look when the bike is not in shot?

Other than that, which is virtually a non-issue, and doesn't affect game play, this track is challenging and really satisfying to ride, great job  :)  :)

javiliyors

Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on March 29, 2019, 07:05:56 PMGreat track, really fun top ride. Only thing I would say, is the last chicane at the end, in replay mode the TV cam seems to jump a little, seems like its resetting to where it would look when the bike is not in shot?

Other than that, which is virtually a non-issue, and doesn't affect game play, this track is challenging and really satisfying to ride, great job  :)  :)

I revise the camera of the chicane, thanks!

Vini

brilliant track!

only issue i found is the last camera (at the chicane) being too close.

javiliyors

I check the cameras, if are important, i upload a update with cameras and dixing some bug, thanks

Hellboga

hy everyone!
awesome track, the old one is good but little frustrant... this one is perfect!!!
I found a strange issue: no record for the time lap... like shortcut or something like that.
but removing rhe 5th chackpoint in tracked fix the problem and everithink work fine.
some one have the same issue or I am the only one?!?

sorry for my english but is not my native language...

javiliyors

Quote from: Hellboga on April 22, 2019, 09:16:57 PMhy everyone!
awesome track, the old one is good but little frustrant... this one is perfect!!!
I found a strange issue: no record for the time lap... like shortcut or something like that.
but removing rhe 5th chackpoint in tracked fix the problem and everithink work fine.
some one have the same issue or I am the only one?!?

sorry for my english but is not my native language...

The checkpoints work perfect, i made +50 laps without cuttings the chicanes and the time works perfect!

Hellboga

Ok... it sound like my own problem.
I made 20 lap in all version (Ds, nds, chicanes, no chicanes)
Without cutting chicanes and no time lap for me...

Thx for the answer, when i have some time try to reinstall everything