• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:02:21 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Autódromo Internacional de Termas de Río Hondo V1.1

Started by javiliyors, April 07, 2019, 03:37:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

javiliyors

April 07, 2019, 03:37:59 PM Last Edit: April 03, 2020, 03:37:31 PM by javiliyors
Autódromo Internacional de Termas de Río Hondo

Termas_de_Rio_Hondo_V1.1_DS - https://discord.gg/C9AgeYU

TV Cameras created by Javiliyors.

If you´ve got to much money and you dont know what to do with it, donations are welcome. Thank you

Myst1cPrun3

Another Great Track! I'm amazed thast you can push out so many tracks so quickly at such a high quality. Good job!

Just again some VR stutters exiting T4 (Hairpin at the end of the straight), but the graphics options discussed in the Brno thread fixed this, IDK if there's anything in the track itself that can be optimised for this tho.
Also the T2 run off seems a bit steep compared to real life, at least to my eyes. But I love the track otherwise. Shame we didn't have this version for the R3 Championship round a few weeks ago

javiliyors

Davide74

Amazing track!!

With the STK1000 it is one of the best experiences you can have in GP Bikes.

SwarleyRuiz

I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

Pableke46

Manu

It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

Jorge Sprinter

javiliyors

Added: V1.1 version.

Fixed some bugs (Disappear legs of the rider in some kerbs) and reducing a little bit the size of the track.

Enjoy.

davidboda46

Hi.

Great work as always. Just wanted to let you know that I have two huge framerate drops on this track. First at turn 2/3, the other at the end of the back straight. Maybe it's the buildings in the background in those two places that cause it? Others with better rigs might not have this problem.

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
Memory: 12288MB RAM
DirectX Version: DirectX 12
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (60Hz)
Samsung SSD 860 EVO 500GB ATA
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: davidboda46 on April 16, 2019, 11:25:00 PMHi.

Great work as always. Just wanted to let you know that I have two huge framerate drops on this track. First at turn 2/3, the other at the end of the back straight. Maybe it's the buildings in the background in those two places that cause it? Others with better rigs might not have this problem.

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
Memory: 12288MB RAM
DirectX Version: DirectX 12
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (60Hz)
Samsung SSD 860 EVO 500GB ATA

I still have some drops, although not massive. Mainly vr too, so I had to reduce the settings again to those found in the brno thread. Mainly for vr tho so I'm not sure if it'll help you