• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:21:20 PM

Update STK1000 Mod Beta 15-b

Started by Adalgood, March 24, 2019, 07:06:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adalgood

March 24, 2019, 07:06:21 PM Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 05:11:55 PM by Adalgood
Hello, I put here the update of this mod for the last beta. I have searched for the post of origin but I have not found it to publish it on it.

Mod update beta 15-b v0.3: https://mega.nz/#!01oQTayS!CqOp7xwTr8iJbIHtj_VTgVGeC1TVYY84WvMOgsbxnV8

Aprilia RSV STK1000 beta 15-b v0.3: https://mega.nz/#!R54GlKqC!Mi-3p37V9JDABGMPFAW6O7a_jlI4T5jUb8FZ6ItNN5A

Myst1cPrun3

Pableke46

Adalgood

April 08, 2019, 07:58:22 PM #3 Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 08:43:56 PM by Adalgood
Hello, here I leave the update of the bikes solving the last problems encountered.

update in the first post

JohnnoNinja

That's appreciated mate! Thanks!

Vini

So are these bikes still in development? Who is the creator?

Because the front needs some work. Just randomly folds everywhere + tankslappers.

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: Vini on April 15, 2019, 09:45:52 PMSo are these bikes still in development? Who is the creator?

Because the front needs some work. Just randomly folds everywhere + tankslappers.

I feel like that's an issue with the base game, as the m2 bikes do it too, as well as some others, but yeah i think it could do with an update, as the first person dash is a little out of date as well. Stiffer springs would solve this as I'm constantly bottoming out the forks despite running as stiff as possible suspension

Vini

Not an issue on the MotoGP bikes.
To be honest, I have no clue why nobody is using them (relatively speaking). Maybe the cfg editing is too much work for people which would be sad.

Anyway, that's off topic.
In short the front is too soft and the rear of the bike too stiff on the STK bikes.

Myst1cPrun3

April 15, 2019, 10:43:21 PM #8 Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 06:09:55 PM by Myst1cPrun3 Reason: --Grammar Changes--
Quote from: Vini on April 15, 2019, 10:08:01 PMNot an issue on the MotoGP bikes.
To be honest, I have no clue why nobody is using them (relatively speaking). Maybe the cfg editing is too much work for people which would be sad.

Anyway, that's off topic.
In short the front is too soft and the rear of the bike too stiff on the STK bikes.

Pretty much suspension related on the STK bikes, although the game engine could be a little better in that regard, I know I run with the suspension as stiff as possible with an extra click of rebound on both front and rear, as well as one extra click on the swingarm length.

Off topic:

As for the motogp bikes, I don't mind them, but they can be a little too fast, resulting in a lot of crashes/rider to rider collisions, which can dampen the fun a little bit. Especially for us GP Bike noobs over here XD
I put my name forward for the Motogp Championship that was going to be hosted by Julix before the R3 champ came about, and I don't mind. But I also guess there's a tonne more bikes that aren't in other games for people to ride, whereas Grand Prix bikes are in a few other games/sims

Myst1cPrun3

Do we know what to call the rims to get the colours to show up in the sim?

Adalgood

The Aprilia RSV has been fixed. Works correctly.
In the first post you have the Mod updated and another link only with the bike.

Krush

JohnnoNinja

Peoples

CiccioPazzo84x