• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 05:37:13 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

[W.I.P.] Panigale V4 R

Started by Blackheart, February 17, 2019, 01:54:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackheart

Quote from: Panigale V4R on April 16, 2019, 10:26:57 AMHi guys, I was already a member of the forum but I lost my credentials and could not find them, so I re-signed. great project panigale v4, my favourite bike for now, the sbk 2019 mod it's planned also? best regards

Hi, and nice nickname :)

Next month I hope for some releases, not sure if the first one wil be the V4 or an other my project, but a full set 2019 is highly unlikely, because lack of time.

passerBy

The more the reason to work on separate street legal bikes, one at a time :D
That said, the 2017 SBK set is probably my favorite at the moment, thanks!

Panigale V4R

Quote from: Blackheart on April 16, 2019, 08:05:43 PM
Quote from: Panigale V4R on April 16, 2019, 10:26:57 AMHi guys, I was already a member of the forum but I lost my credentials and could not find them, so I re-signed. great project panigale v4, my favourite bike for now, the sbk 2019 mod it's planned also? best regards

Hi, and nice nickname :)

Next month I hope for some releases, not sure if the first one wil be the V4 or an other my project, but a full set 2019 is highly unlikely, because lack of time.

thnak you :D!! I read your projects and they are all beautiful. from fan I hope the v4r will also be in the sbk version in aruba racing livery. for the complete mod I understand that it is challenging, thanks for the work you do for us

Mimo750

I'm ressurecting this topic as i was curious if there is any progress going so far? Cheers!