• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Yamaha R3 Cup World Official Championship

Started by Julix, February 22, 2019, 07:03:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

connorhall70

Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on April 02, 2019, 02:58:24 PMIs the championship standings going to be posted somewhere?
When and where is the next round? Interlagos or Nelson Piquet?
Really enjoyed the last one, cant wit for the next one.
+1
GanjaGod

Blackheart

News?

Anyway here the result of race 1 & 2 saved results after the races.

Myst1cPrun3

Christ, I lost 40+ seconds in the last 2 laps of race 2?! Didn't think I was that bad lol

No news yet,
any plans @Julix

Julix

Hello guys, I could repair my pc as soon as we can continue the r3 cup championship

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: Julix on April 12, 2019, 03:40:27 AMHello guys, I could repair my pc as soon as we can continue the r3 cup championship
Can't wait 😁

cyborg chip

Hi friends can i join this cup now?

Many thanks! 

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: cyborg chip on May 05, 2019, 05:12:53 PMHi friends can i join this cup now?

Many thanks! 

I don't see why not, we're having a lull in races ATM, as the host's PC has gone down, so we've not done anything for about a month now while it gets fixed, so I should imagine there would be no issue. I'm not an admin or anything for this series, so wait for an 'Official' reply first, but I see no issue personally

cyborg chip

Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on May 05, 2019, 07:30:20 PM
Quote from: cyborg chip on May 05, 2019, 05:12:53 PMHi friends can i join this cup now?

Many thanks! 

I don't see why not, we're having a lull in races ATM, as the host's PC has gone down, so we've not done anything for about a month now while it gets fixed, so I should imagine there would be no issue. I'm not an admin or anything for this series, so wait for an 'Official' reply first, but I see no issue personally

yes, i'll wating.

i'll to organize a championship too. the mode will be wspb 2015. the server is open for testing.

Pableke46

Three years later... Julix finally fixed the computer but the R3 had a lot of dust and it was impossible rider with them

Blackheart

Quote from: Pableke46 on May 12, 2019, 08:23:39 AMThree years later... Julix finally fixed the computer but the R3 had a lot of dust and it was impossible rider with them

Meanwhile in Indonesia... round 6  ;D

Pableke46

Quote from: Blackheart on May 12, 2019, 10:14:57 PM
Quote from: Pableke46 on May 12, 2019, 08:23:39 AMThree years later... Julix finally fixed the computer but the R3 had a lot of dust and it was impossible rider with them

Meanwhile in Indonesia... round 6  ;D

INDO Organization .. so cool

cyborg chip

lets go to superbike americas championship with wsbk 2015 mod. server is open for testings

Myst1cPrun3

Now that Julix has appeared to have fixed his PC, (if him coming onto some of the R1cup servers is any indication) is this championship still going ahead?
The first race was one of the best races in GPB I've seen, both for me racing and watching others on youtube. Close all round.
I for one would love for this to be carried on

cyborg chip

the championship is dead? if you want i can up the servers for we can run. my servers is from brazil. ;)

Julix

Hello friends, that's right now I can not do the championship, I also discovered that it takes a big job to do it in which I can not do.
It would be very interesting if the Indonesian crew could organize it