• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

IMT Bikes update n.2 for beta15

Started by Blackheart, February 14, 2019, 02:01:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackheart

February 14, 2019, 02:01:15 AM Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 02:05:00 PM by Blackheart
WorldSBK 17 beta15 update2 download (very small, about 1MB): Link Removed

Changelog:

- Updated chain to b15.
- Updated gearbox to b15.
- Changed Lift coeficent value.
- Changed idle sound of the Panigale R.

- Fixed shift issue.

Note:

- This is just an quickly update for the new beta (15) its not a new version of the mod, so please not report nothing about this mod, is not more supported, except for some quick updates to make them compatible and playable with new betas.

The WorldSBK 2017 bikes download Link Removed

Myst1cPrun3

i'm still missing gears after installing this update, is there still some tweaking needed, or is my game bugged? Nice Update other than that tho

Blackheart

Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on February 17, 2019, 02:02:18 PM
i'm still missing gears after installing this update, is there still some tweaking needed, or is my game bugged? Nice Update other than that tho

Tested any bikes just for a lap  :-[, i will check this as soon as I have time. If you can try to change in the .cfg of a bike (just open it with a text editor) "DisengageMaxTorque = 100" in "DisengageMaxTorque = 200" tell me if works  ;)

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: Blackheart on February 17, 2019, 02:08:07 PM
Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on February 17, 2019, 02:02:18 PM

Tested any bikes just for a lap  :-[, i will check this as soon as I have time. If you can try to change in the .cfg of a bike (just open it with a text editor) "DisengageMaxTorque = 100" in "DisengageMaxTorque = 200" tell me if works  ;)

Tried it with the Ducati, works much better, but was still skipping a little bit on some high rev slides, so I upped it to 350. IK this is a huge increase over what you suggested but it worked well for me. Don't know if theres any other values that need editing for this increase but the bike was definitely very fun and ride-able.

P.S - On a side note, I was debating attempting to put together a BSB style championship, and these bikes would be perfect. You wouldn't mind me releasing a slightly more modified version of these bike .cfgs with tcs and antiwheelie removed would you (As bsb dont run these electronics)?

Blackheart

February 18, 2019, 11:31:46 AM #5 Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 12:10:34 PM by Blackheart
It is not too high 350 (in the R3 I used 300). Files updated in the first post. thx for the little test  ;)

Update2 (beta15): https://mega.nz/#!F1BFUQjQ!S5sPF_R83eZEWabpZn6SYVECa7hFCmcJqYohIgKzU9w

EDIT: @Myst1cPrun3 BSB bikes not have tcs, aw and launch control. Delete elettronics from the bikes its not a problem, but have more versions of the same bikes it would create confusion.  :P

Myst1cPrun3

February 18, 2019, 01:41:22 PM #6 Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 01:48:00 PM by Myst1cPrun3
Quote from: Blackheart on February 18, 2019, 11:31:46 AM
It is not too high 350 (in the R3 I used 300). Files updated in the first post. thx for the little test  ;)

Update2 (beta15): https://mega.nz/#!F1BFUQjQ!S5sPF_R83eZEWabpZn6SYVECa7hFCmcJqYohIgKzU9w

EDIT: @Myst1cPrun3 BSB bikes not have tcs, aw and launch control. Delete elettronics from the bikes its not a problem, but have more versions of the same bikes it would create confusion.  :P

Happy to help, Glad 350 isn't too high, not very good at the coding / content making stuff, so didn't know if that would break something else.
And will have a look into copying them over. Thx  :)

doubledragoncc

Tested CBR900RR with your edits plus the  DisengageMaxTorque = double original and is perfect. Thanks for the info

Still waiting on a streetfighter version of this bike lol

Your the only one who can do it

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

JohnnoNinja

February 19, 2019, 03:42:00 PM #8 Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 04:39:08 PM by JohnnoNinja
Thanks for updating these bikes. I enjoy riding them. Just a few things for your information. The dashboard of the ZX10R is too bright when the sun comes from behind in my opinion and another thing I've seen and affects probably all bikes is random black squares all over the bike. I can see it in the menu, when riding behind my ghost and when I fell of the bike. The squares seem to come up at random spots and for reference a picture below...

Edit: Black squares disappear when switching of HDR...

Blackheart

For Black squares we need the new tools by Piboso and are not ready yet, so I can't fix this now. 

JohnnoNinja

No worries, just wanted to let you know... I switched of HDR and it's gone, so not a problem...

Blackheart

Since there is no longer a database for the bikes I added the bikes download in the first post.

connorhall70

is the update included in the bigger 250mb download?
or do i have to download both..?
GanjaGod

Blackheart

Quote from: connorhall70 on May 22, 2019, 07:50:57 PMis the update included in the bigger 250mb download?

Both.

connorhall70

Quote from: Blackheart on May 22, 2019, 11:06:13 PM
Quote from: connorhall70 on May 22, 2019, 07:50:57 PMis the update included in the bigger 250mb download?

Both.
why not merge and reupload? makes it so much easier compatibility wise. and im slightly confused to if there is a update 1 i need before update 2?
GanjaGod