• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:22:58 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

MotoGP19

Started by Myst1cPrun3, March 12, 2019, 10:35:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on June 17, 2019, 07:15:53 AM
Quote from: Blackheart on June 17, 2019, 03:45:35 AM@Myst1cPrun3

I think a WSBK game will be released by MS in the next 2 years, if with MotoGP 19 they will earn enough money. Unfortunately on PC the game does not sell a lot, with cracked version and keys on websites as g2a, kinguin, etc...

+1
Pc doesn't sell as much as consoles, and what does sell is mostly like you said cracked and for a reduced price.

Using those type of sites may be good for your wallet but in the long run is harming the industry, and meaning devs won't bother as much with PC releases as the consumer takes the advantage.

Hence why I always pay full price, although some does go to steam ms still get more than they do a sale through a site like G2a at the end of it

You both seem to think about pirated and/or reduced price games as exclusive to PC titles..... Console games are pirated and or sold at reduced sale rates just the same as PC games, probably more so with the consoles currently holding the major part of the games market sales. Lol. So your reasoning doesn't add up. ???

There is only one way to stop the console domination and ruination of the games market, and that is to totally boycott anything related to console gaming and switch totally over to PC games only..... UP THE REVOLUTION GUYS!!! :P  ;D ;D  ;D

PS: Where's the fist pump emoti.... we need one! Lol!  ;D  ;D

Myst1cPrun3

Microsoft have a system preventing their consoles running pirated games, or at least making it very difficult, and pointless to try...
Not saying its imposso9, it's just EXTREMELY difficult.
(believe me I have tried)

Not sure about Sony as I haven't really used a PlayStation properly since the ps2 days.

It's much easier to pirate games on PC, and there are more 'discount gaming shops' on pc, resulting in more choice for discounts and lack of funding to the devs.

I still believe consoles will make PC gaming obsolete in the future, especially now keyboard and mice are compatible with it, and Microsoft merging Windows with xbox..
Now 'Microsoft Exclusives' , as opposed to Windows PC exclusives, and most new xbox games are available on Windows 10 store, and vice versa.

PC is becoming obsolete, regardless of how much better it is, people aren't willing to put the effort into running one, as quite frankly, an console is just plug'n'play.

I know I for one have been slow going back to consoles, with my PC setup being shoved in the wardrobe and pulled out when I want to use it, when it used to be the xbox that had the dreaded wardrobe.

Blackheart

Just check the steam discussions about MotoGP 19... a lot of people can't even play with this game, because different errors; Blackscreen, crashes, etc...

The consoles with a button you can play with the same graphics of a good PC without crashes, drivers issues, etc... just play and have fun.

Pirate games on xbox? Dunno if possible, but anyway is a nonsense, you have a lot of triple A games for free (almost) with the gamepass.

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: Blackheart on June 17, 2019, 04:00:03 PMJust check the steam discussions about MotoGP 19... a lot of people can't even play with this game, because different errors; Blackscreen, crashes, etc...

The consoles with a button you can play with the same graphics of a good PC without crashes, drivers issues, etc... just play and have fun.

Pirate games on xbox? Dunno if possible, but anyway is a nonsense, you have a lot of triple A games for free (almost) with the gamepass.

+1

Im quite lucky when it comes to game raking issues, I very rarely get them, (in fact The most I've had is a blue screen due to all my auxiliary controllers draining too much power)
I have a really good PC, which I do keep about one update behind, that way any issues with new drivers can be fixed before I update etc.

Other than that and a few graphical bugs in GPB VR I've had literally no issues

doubledragoncc

Not had any crashes once I made exception in windows defender and that was becaues I was also using x360ce at same time but game is stable as fook. consoles suck trumps balls anyway

xbox 360 pirate copies been available for years guys

PC rules consoles kill smoking and drinking is safer than playing on a console lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: doubledragoncc on June 17, 2019, 09:33:40 PMNot had any crashes once I made exception in windows defender and that was becaues I was also using x360ce at same time but game is stable as fook. consoles suck trumps balls anyway

xbox 360 pirate copies been available for years guys

PC rules consoles kill smoking and drinking is safer than playing on a console lol

DD

As far as I'm aware the encryption for xbox 360 is now abandon-ware, meaning that there will be some emulators in future I imagine. (Looking forward to that sweet Forza Motorsport 2/4)

As for consoles, for me, like everything else, they have their place, and have their uses. As well as good and bad points.

The concept of a plug'n'play console is a great Idea, but as hardware advances, the consoles become obsolete, and then a second one with improved hardware comes out etc.. And then it becomes, like everything else, all about money.

But yeah to me MotoGP 19 seems very stable, possibly the most stable a Milestone game has been since 'Sebastian Loeb Rally Evo' which I loved, and was perhaps the closest to a sim Milestone Have ever gotten. That shit was haard, damage model very good, and those stages were tight.
Can't vouch for the smoking and drinking part as I don't do any of those things but I'm sure they have their good and bad points too XD

Myst1cPrun3

June 17, 2019, 10:12:52 PM #156 Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 10:14:30 PM by Myst1cPrun3 Reason: --UPDATE--
As for MotoGP 19, I think I'm finally getting the Hang of it.

Currently on round 5 of my 'Pro-Career Mode', with a full 100% weekend and race length. I'm beginning to understand how to set up the bike, and which tyres to choose.

Seems that temp is more important than wear, as a fully worn soft in the green temps will have comparatively similar grip and behaviour to a minimally worn hard that's on its max temps.

Leads to some interesting little choices, such as at COTA if I remember right I ran a Soft front and Hard Rear, which would have been a sure last place in the MotoGP 18 game.

Enjoying the challenge of the career mode, running with 115% AI, managed a 7th at Qatar, DNF at Argentina, (As the patch came out mid weekend and made the AI sooo much quicker I crashed trying to stay with last place)
and then a 2nd at COTA and recently another 2nd at Jerez, both times tyres just beginning to fade and meaning I didn't have enough left to bridge the gaps.

May not have won, but the races were the most fun I've had in an offline session on a bike game in ages, comparable to when I tried GPB in VR for the first time at Macau.

Blackheart

June 18, 2019, 08:11:04 AM #157 Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 08:29:45 AM by Blackheart
I have to try a 100% race lengh, I use the motogp to 120% so its a bit hard to keep concentration :)

Atm I try the 1st esport challenge (just practice because the esport start tomorrow) the people is fucking fast on console, my best is 1.34.3 (33th) and here the top 12:

I think there is a bug with the flags, trast73 he should be Trastevere73 so he's italian and the 5th is a my italian friend  :-\

EDIT: Also The 1st place is italian, Kevin Pignotti lol

Myst1cPrun3

I've only done the qualifying for the esports, ss it finally let me in.

I'm not sure if people will be faste or slower on PC I haven't looked.

There is definitely a bug with nationalities there though as jackhammer (p6)
Is British lol

Is Argentina the confirmed track?

Blackheart

Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on June 18, 2019, 08:36:11 AMI've only done the qualifying for the esports, ss it finally let me in.

I'm not sure if people will be faste or slower on PC I haven't looked.

There is definitely a bug with nationalities there though as jackhammer (p6)
Is British lol

Is Argentina the confirmed track?

Yep here the calendar of the event https://esport.motogp.com/calendar

Myst1cPrun3

I'll have a smooch at that later thx :)

doubledragoncc

June 18, 2019, 10:24:15 AM #161 Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 10:26:00 AM by doubledragoncc
Interesting to see the finals will be played on PC Also says the players can use their favorite controller.......wonder if mine would be allowed? Take the sit-on CBR1000RR to it lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: doubledragoncc on June 18, 2019, 10:24:15 AMInteresting to see the finals will be played on PC Also says the players can use their favorite controller.......wonder if mine would be allowed? Take the sit-on CBR1000RR to it lol

DD

While that sounds utterly amazing, I'm not sure how efast it'd be compared to a gamepad 😂

Hawk

Quote from: doubledragoncc on June 18, 2019, 10:24:15 AMInteresting to see the finals will be played on PC Also says the players can use their favorite controller.......wonder if mine would be allowed? Take the sit-on CBR1000RR to it lol

DD

+1 DD

As far as I know, all esport events are played on PC machines at the actual staged venue esport events once they get past the home-played qualifying stages..... That does or should indeed tell everyone a lot about the best and most preferred platform for esport by organizers and developers alike.  ;)

Blackheart

Its not the PC version... obviously, it is a build for lan races, probably will be also limited to 30 fps since almost all players play at 30 fps, and just the pc gamers (they are very few, on steam just 100 reviews...) can play to 60.