• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:53:00 AM

MotoGP19

Started by Myst1cPrun3, March 12, 2019, 10:35:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

doubledragoncc

Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on June 18, 2019, 12:37:13 PM
Quote from: doubledragoncc on June 18, 2019, 10:24:15 AMInteresting to see the finals will be played on PC Also says the players can use their favorite controller.......wonder if mine would be allowed? Take the sit-on CBR1000RR to it lol

DD

While that sounds utterly amazing, I'm not sure how efast it'd be compared to a gamepad 😂

Yep my system is slower as it uses real components so all the guys thinking they can ride as fast as Rossi think again lol. I dont care about being the fastest just getting the closest to real without going crazy expensive lol

Happy with the Hs3 PRO-HE

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: Blackheart on June 18, 2019, 04:21:56 PMIts not the PC version... obviously, it is a build for lan races, probably will be also limited to 30 fps since almost all players play at 30 fps, and just the pc gamers (they are very few, on steam just 100 reviews...) can play to 60.

I play at 120fps, and 144hz refresh on steam, but I'm sure there's going to be a way in the steam files to remove that cap.

As for the e-sports, MotoGP is played on PS4, (Cos sony but that discussion has already happened so lets not go round in circles), but the Xbox One S, Xbox one X, and PS4 Pro have an in-game option to run at 60fps for slightly reduced graphics, so I imagine this would be the one they'd use when racing online.

Indeed going to ride 3/ride 2 on consoles for me now is not an option, its like watching a Powerpoint, not playing a game LOL

Quote from: doubledragoncc on June 18, 2019, 05:15:33 PMYep my system is slower as it uses real components so all the guys thinking they can ride as fast as Rossi think again lol. I dont care about being the fastest just getting the closest to real without going crazy expensive lol

Happy with the Hs3 PRO-HE

DD

For an E-Sport, (Or any serious race for that matter, In game or not) I'd want whatever would make me the fastest, not the most realistic.

But for my enjoyment, having a sim as real as I can get is fun for me personally, its just what I define as being 'as real as I can get', which for the minute is VR and a game-pad.

May not be the fastest but I enjoy it, even if it does seem a little 'sad' to others, at the end of the day, enjoyment's all that really matters, as whats the point of doing something if you don't enjoy it.

doubledragoncc

The esports webpage from Milestone clearly states its played on PC so any controller can be used for console and PC players as PS4 would not allow xbox controllers which PC and Xbox users will clearly use.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Blackheart

June 18, 2019, 08:24:45 PM #168 Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 09:07:14 PM by Blackheart
Just on PC are 60 fps stable. For this reason the PC version is the best for sure, but maybe with a next patch will be improved the framerate also in the consoles.

Myst1cPrun3

June 18, 2019, 08:47:02 PM #169 Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 08:50:32 PM by Myst1cPrun3
Quote from: doubledragoncc on June 18, 2019, 08:00:27 PMThe esports webpage from Milestone clearly states its played on PC so any controller can be used for console and PC players as PS4 would not allow xbox controllers which PC and Xbox users will clearly use.

DD

I know that's what it says, and I do agree with it.

However, if you watch the live events, you'll realise that the stage Lan stage events are actually played with DualShock 4 controllers from the PS 4, regardless of what you used to qualify, you have to to use this in the finals.
Not sure if on PC however, I doubt it as Sony.

Blackheart

June 18, 2019, 09:00:53 PM #170 Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 09:07:59 PM by Blackheart
And nope you can't play to 60 fps on consoles with this game, also if the guys on console are faster of the PC people so... fps are not a big issue on this game.

doubledragoncc

MPR this is the quote from esports stating

"All races will be held on PC but every gamer will be able to play with their preferred controller."

This is the LIVE races for this year. The ones last year were only PS4 because PC was not aloud. That means they will have 60FPS too lol

I have to agree with most that it is the best MotoGP so far but they still got a lot to learn.

We can only wait and see

DD

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: doubledragoncc on June 18, 2019, 09:54:40 PMMPR this is the quote from esports stating

"All races will be held on PC but every gamer will be able to play with their preferred controller."

This is the LIVE races for this year. The ones last year were only PS4 because PC was not aloud. That means they will have 60FPS too lol

I have to agree with most that it is the best MotoGP so far but they still got a lot to learn.

We can only wait and see

DD

We will see soon enough.

For me the best racing E-Sport is iRacing. Everyone is on an even footing, with whatever controller you like, but steering wheels are the main used one as they are faster.

Cockpit cam only, locked, only the aids available in the real world versions of the cars.

Whether iRacing is a sim is questionable, as it has some 'interesting' querks, and the payment options, are, well premium to say the least.

As for lap times @Blackheart, here's the PC leaderboard.

I managed a 1:35:something which was good for 233rd place, so its deffo close on PC, and is good to see times are similar across platforms.

Although I feel like I can make up another 2-3 seconds maybe more, if I actually tried to go quick and not chicken out. Rubbish at hot-lapping/qualifying, I try not to crash as if its a race rather than Marquez it and find the limits lol.

Blackheart

thx for the PC leaderboard, yep the laps are very similar also if on xbox the best lap is a bit amazing... Tomorrow I'll try to push a bit more, at least for the top 20, since my ideal is quite quickly and I have some new ideas (thx to Wimp for some tips :D ).

doubledragoncc

Cool to see Wimp up there I take it that is the GPB Wimp? Pistol73 tried my system at Dorna demo on motoGP17 and loved it.....trast73 as Blacky said is trastevere73 and man he is always up there lol

Keep at it MPR and Blacky maybe we see you in esport finals

DD

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: doubledragoncc on June 19, 2019, 07:58:34 AMKeep at it MPR and Blacky maybe we see you in esport finals

DD

Don't you'll see me there, I'm about 4 years to slow 😂
Be lucky to break into top 100 at this rate 😂
Thanks for the encouragement tho

Blackheart

June 19, 2019, 09:10:48 AM #176 Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 10:31:17 AM by Blackheart
Quote from: doubledragoncc on June 19, 2019, 07:58:34 AMCool to see Wimp up there I take it that is the GPB Wimp? Pistol73 tried my system at Dorna demo on motoGP17 and loved it.....trast73 as Blacky said is trastevere73 and man he is always up there lol

Keep at it MPR and Blacky maybe we see you in esport finals

DD

I think just Wimp has some chances here, for now my best is just a 1:34:070 (fuuuck), when I will have 1.33 I will be happy, earn some position in the ranking is not bad and more important is fun!

After a lot of laps I realized that:

1:31 = Aliens
1:32 = Great virtual riders
1:33 = Very fast people

EDIT: Ok Dorna we are all Spaniards...  ;D

doubledragoncc

LOL Blavky you got it right and I guess they are proud spanish guys lol

DD

Blackheart

Quote from: doubledragoncc on June 19, 2019, 10:50:02 AMLOL Blavky you got it right and I guess they are proud spanish guys lol

DD

lol and is not yet fixed :\

Anyways first day 20th with 1:33 so im quite happy :)

Blackheart

Here the ranking at the day 2 of the first challenge, in order PS4, Xbox and PC.

We have Trastevere73 in ANY version of the game (cheater! I'm joking ;D ) but yet not in the first 2 places, me on xbox 8th and Wimp 11th on PC.