• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:05:59 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

MotoGP19

Started by Myst1cPrun3, March 12, 2019, 10:35:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myst1cPrun3

Nice times Blacky. I'm just a little slower. Like about 3-4 seconds.

I can't even go as fast as I did in the practice time trial sessions..

Honda isn't my thing, can't seem to set the bugger up right. 😂

Blackheart

I think you re faster than Trastevere73...

lol

doubledragoncc

Video unavailable
This video contains content from Dorna Sports, who has blocked it from display on this website or application.
Watch on YouTube

Typical Dorna

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Myst1cPrun3

Interestingly, I don't think he's riding 😂 and also this is prepatch as well..
Interesting they used that footage instead of more modern laps.

Its the setups for me, I don't have a clue as to which direction to take the Honda, its just consistent in not doing what I want everywhere

Blackheart

June 22, 2019, 05:40:23 AM #184 Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 09:00:20 AM by Blackheart
I haven't yet a perfect setup, tried also some my friends settings and with my style don't work well, so any day I test different things. For sure I can do 1.32 with a lucky lap but for hit 1.31 I have not idea of the setup and tricks used :p

I lose something in all sectors, mainly in acceleration (I use tcs 2 and aw 0).

Myst1cPrun3

From what I've seen High TCS and AW is the way to go, although I've pretty much given up on this challenge, as I hate the Honda, and I hate Termas, and I hate the Honda on Termas even more. Will pick up the next one XD

In other news, pro-career mode...
FLAMES. COME ON PIBOSO MAKE A BETA 15C WITH FLAAAAAAMES

Myst1cPrun3

Blackheart

No, for sure.  ;D

Im in a team with the faster xbox players and any member use a different setup, the xbox n.1 player have 1 tcs and a 0 aw, tried in this way and im slower in t1 but faster in any other sector.

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: Blackheart on June 23, 2019, 12:59:10 PMNo, for sure.  ;D

Im in a team with the faster xbox players and any member use a different setup, the xbox n.1 player have 1 tcs and a 0 aw, tried in this way and im slower in t1 but faster in any other sector.

Props to milestone for trying then 😂
Although it may be how they'd setup a real bike it shows the differences between their handling and the real world

KG_03

Well I have tried different suspension settings but I didnt see any big difference. The people I play with say that its because I ride on a shitty KTM...but I really dont feel anything different even if I set maximum suspension setting rates.

Blackheart

Quote from: KG_03 on June 23, 2019, 06:38:46 PMWell I have tried different suspension settings but I didnt see any big difference. The people I play with say that its because I ride on a shitty KTM...but I really dont feel anything different even if I set maximum suspension setting rates.

The springs changes are usefull and easily you can notice the differences, other parameters dunno yet.

Here the final results of the 1st challenge

doubledragoncc

HI guys

Just got a request for a system.........off topic leads to on topic.......Fabio the brother of Antonio Manganelli who races R3's https://yamaha-r3cup.ch/en/rider/antonio-manganelli and it led me to looking into body kits and Yamaha the this site from Yamaha Racing https://www.yamaha-racing.com/ and Trastevere73 is on it showing a ride in MotoGP18 so thought it might interest a few here

I know its not 19 but he seems to be so well known.

Been waiting for the first patches to drop before getting into it this week so hope to maybe join you soon lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Blackheart

it is very likely than the game will be not patched soon, because the esport is started.

doubledragoncc

Seriously Blacky?...............thats like daying Milestone care about us and not the money lol

DD

Hawk

Quote from: Blackheart on June 24, 2019, 01:57:33 PMit is very likely than the game will be not patched soon, because the esport is started.

A good reason for them to get it right first time out(test, test and test again before release) now they are responsible for such a vital product of esport....

Let's not make excuses for Milestone and their responsibility not only to their customers but probably more importantly to Dorna and the Motorcycle esport industry..... Just saying.  ;)  :)