• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:17:39 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

News simulateur moto

Started by Sh@rk, April 06, 2014, 08:24:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sh@rk

Yop les friends ,

http://youtu.be/i07Qzi-aJI0

I hope you like it, and live-gp bikes!!

Arvoss

OMG!!! :o Maybe it would be a good idea to have a nose view while riding ;)

Alby46

wow, that's me quoted at the end! :D
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

Hawk

WOW! That is absolutely BRILLIANT! ;D ;D 8) 8)

Wish I had a rig like that!  ;D

Docfumi

I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

doubledragoncc

May 18, 2015, 09:44:00 PM #6 Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 09:51:46 PM by doubledragoncc
Seriously! you all fall for the "its a real bike that moves a bit" and forget the actual feeling of riding? I take my hat off to the guy for doing what he has but if you watch closely you will see how much is just wrong to call it real, how much and in what kind of realistic way is that bike moving, and the rider? All that money? and my static, desktop clamp-on system makes you use your whole body more than that and give far more involvement with the riding, just aint so pretty(except for my full sit-on systems)

Looking like a real bike and copying its movements do NOT function sitting in a room, sorry but reading a book and using mathematics wont make  motorcycle controller, you have to look outside of the book!

Great work Shark, just saying my thoughts.

DD

Edit: I hope that this was not taken wrongly but I build systems for EVERYONE, not the rich who can just have a whole bike sitting in the front room!
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Sh@rk

@ doubledragoncc

Tu en vend ? Car on ne voit pas beaucoup de gamer avec tes systèmes ,dommage....

Moi j'ai fabriquė des simulateurs pour big ben ,Millestone,IMS SIMULATION ,DAVID HENRI COMPETITION, il en sont très satisfait , le guidon ne coûte pas chère de plus je n'ai pas affiché
De prix ?

Bon courage à vous tous ,merci

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

doubledragoncc

I am so sorry I do not speak French Sh@rk. I would enjoy to talk to you. Keep up the great work, its all about the fun of it.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

grimm

Quote from: doubledragoncc on May 18, 2015, 09:44:00 PM
Seriously! you all fall for the "its a real bike that moves a bit" and forget the actual feeling of riding? I take my hat off to the guy for doing what he has but if you watch closely you will see how much is just wrong to call it real, how much and in what kind of realistic way is that bike moving, and the rider? All that money? and my static, desktop clamp-on system makes you use your whole body more than that and give far more involvement with the riding, just aint so pretty(except for my full sit-on systems)

Looking like a real bike and copying its movements do NOT function sitting in a room, sorry but reading a book and using mathematics wont make  motorcycle controller, you have to look outside of the book!

Great work Shark, just saying my thoughts.

DD

Edit: I hope that this was not taken wrongly but I build systems for EVERYONE, not the rich who can just have a whole bike sitting in the front room!

Quote from: Sh@rk on May 19, 2015, 10:46:31 AM
@ doubledragoncc

Tu en vend ? Car on ne voit pas beaucoup de gamer avec tes systèmes ,dommage....

Moi j'ai fabriquė des simulateurs pour big ben ,Millestone,IMS SIMULATION ,DAVID HENRI COMPETITION, il en sont très satisfait , le guidon ne coûte pas chère de plus je n'ai pas affiché
De prix ?

Bon courage à vous tous ,merci

From what he said in response, as per google translate, he asked the same question I think we all keep asking ourselves with your relentless marketing of a product that doesn't seem to exist, where are the people using your product? When will it be available? How much will it cost? How many developers are using it as well?

Not to be a dick about it, but you have said time and time again that things are taking off and you are bringing a simulator controller to the people.... so, when? Where is the timeline of development to distribution? Where is the customer base? I've had people see that I built one out of lack of a market and asked me if I would build more of them so they too can have one since there is nobody marketing them at this time.

I think his genuine curiosity is a common thing among the GP Bikes community, we've all been waiting YEARS for this famed "perfect simulator controller" you speak so highly of yet there isn't even so much as a basic unit to ship, let alone the 3D printed and highly developed controller we've been hearing about since last year when you got back to England and started making big connections. 

doubledragoncc

May 19, 2015, 03:51:43 PM #11 Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 04:01:00 PM by doubledragoncc
Yeah grimm your right in many ways and I should apologize for being late in release, but I had to put the system for the University in Malaysia as a priority due to a time schedule they have to run by. I have had some major setbacks with my 3D printer getting broken by a worker fixing my roof and so much more. It has been a rough few months. I am hoping to have the Malaysian system, which is going on a full motion rig finished along with 2 other desktop mount systems with in the next 2 weeks. One of the biggest problems I had was the steel suppliers in UK do not have the same steel as all my designs for the USA steel. This has meant everything has had to be redesigned, but has been for the best in the end.

One of the hardest things has been finding parts in UK at good prices, USA is so much cheaper.

DD

Aernouts2

Hello all,

Sorry i had to make new account my old wasn't working anymore.....
And it is a lot of hassle to get yourself (re)registered on this forum ::)

Anyway....
@ Sh@rk bravo !!! finally !! looking very good.
This is what most people are looking for !.. and i see you have them for sale.

3 questions.

1. Price is pretty high but i do understand that (maybe if you can build 20 of them price comes down a bit ?)
2. any chance to get gear changing and braking done with the feet ?
3. Does it work on Milestone games ? if not.. does this => http://pinnaclegameprofiler.com/ support it (fully) if you did not test this... do it plz

P.S
I see you did put a lot of work/development in this but finally !! good job

h106frp

Quote from: Aernouts2 on May 21, 2015, 05:12:38 PM
Hello all,

Sorry i had to make new account my old wasn't working anymore.....
And it is a lot of hassle to get yourself (re)registered on this forum ::)

Anyway....
@ Sh@rk bravo !!! finally !! looking very good.
This is what most people are looking for !.. and i see you have them for sale.

3 questions.

1. Price is pretty high but i do understand that (maybe if you can build 20 of them price comes down a bit ?)
2. any chance to get gear changing and braking done with the feet ?
3. Does it work on Milestone games ? if not.. does this => http://pinnaclegameprofiler.com/ support it (fully) if you did not test this... do it plz

P.S
I see you did put a lot of work/development in this but finally !! good job

More ideas to divert me  (easily distracted) :) No. 2 ..... time to track down some rear sets. Found a good suggestion for using an (on) - Off - (on) momentary toggle switch for a gear change sensor, seemed easy to link to a standard bike linkage.

Made it up to try by threading the switch toggle lever and attaching an old rod end bearing and it seems like it should make an excellent sensor (very gearbox like action) and i even managed to add a bit of 'over travel' by adding a couple of springs to the actuating rod either side of the rod eye.