• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:43:16 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

CAWS MOD TEAM - TRACK RELEASE - Silverstone GP 2017

Started by Hawk, August 27, 2018, 10:18:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

javiliyors

Quote from: hyper46 on August 24, 2019, 08:14:15 PMThanks for update on my game the pit gates are closed and is it possible to remove the old lines on the track for new buckets layout in previous years when I have been at Silverstone they remove the different lines. Many thanks either way

This objects and lines only can remove with the 3dsmax file to the track, if the CAWS want, i want to make a new track soon...

Hawk

If there is something wrong with Javi's update then just revert back to using the previous version. Sorted.  ;)

hyper46

Quote from: Hawk on August 24, 2019, 09:34:00 PMIf there is something wrong with Javi's update then just revert back to using the previous version. Sorted.  ;)

I was having to ride through the cones at beckets section to be able to set a lap that's the only real issue it would be good to be able to use the right layout tho just needs penalty bit sorting

Myst1cPrun3

If the penalty bit gets sorted, (think it's a similar issue I'm having with my Suzuka 8 hours)
Then it'd be an awesome track, and it's oddly satisfying cutting back for the sharper left, and squaring it, so only the front drifts over the kerb.

But yea if that timing gets sorted then it'd be great

Gzehoo