• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:41:50 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

New official track

Started by PiBoSo, December 03, 2018, 04:46:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which official track would you prefer ( you can choose two! )?

Donington Park
Laguna Seca
Jerez
Mugello
Assen ( pre-2006 )
Spa
Other ( please write which one )

Sceptical_ANT

would go for Pannoniaring

markos

Hawk

Guys.... the track to develop has already been decided - it's Classic Assen TT Circuit, so no point in people keep posting the tracks that they'd want here in this thread.

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: Hawk on August 30, 2019, 06:42:28 PMGuys.... the track to develop has already been decided - it's Classic Assen TT Circuit, so no point in people keep posting the tracks that they'd want here in this thread.

Unless moddders want to take up the challenge. ;)
But a new thread should be made for that

Hawk

Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on August 30, 2019, 09:03:25 PM
Quote from: Hawk on August 30, 2019, 06:42:28 PMGuys.... the track to develop has already been decided - it's Classic Assen TT Circuit, so no point in people keep posting the tracks that they'd want here in this thread.

Unless moddders want to take up the challenge. ;)
But a new thread should be made for that

Exactly mate.  ;)  :)

-aGy-

can anybody give estimate time when track is released?this year or next? maybe this christmas?or before bse simulator are released?i hope that making and finishin this track (assen) its not slow as game development

Hawk

Quote from: -aGy- on August 31, 2019, 06:58:10 AMcan anybody give estimate time when track is released?this year or next? maybe this christmas?or before bse simulator are released?i hope that making and finishin this track (assen) its not slow as game development

Building a track from scratch takes a lot of time, research and work if it's done well, especially if only one person is working on it...... Unlike ripping tracks from other games that you can get into game with a full day or twos work. ;)

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: Hawk on August 31, 2019, 11:52:26 AM
Quote from: -aGy- on August 31, 2019, 06:58:10 AMcan anybody give estimate time when track is released?this year or next? maybe this christmas?or before bse simulator are released?i hope that making and finishin this track (assen) its not slow as game development

Building a track from scratch takes a lot of time, research and work if it's done well, especially if only one person is working on it...... Unlike ripping tracks from other games that you can get into game with a full day or twos work. ;)

There was a screenshot posted a bit back showing that he does indeed have it in the game and looking quite good. As for a final time for release I can't say

Kaidicko

Wait why is it Classic Assen? Mugello won by miles?

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: Kaidicko on September 26, 2019, 01:45:24 PM

Quote from: PiBoSo on February 11, 2019, 04:45:03 PMThank you to everyone who voted and commented.

In the end, it was decided to create the old Assen and then to try to bring back the old US track.

There already are good Mugello and Jerez version that it would be difficult to improve upon. Also it would probably be disrespectful to ignore what the community already did.

I also think that when the vote was counted classic assen was winning. Was a while ago however so I can't remember.

Hawk

Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on September 26, 2019, 02:56:58 PM
Quote from: Kaidicko on September 26, 2019, 01:45:24 PM

Quote from: PiBoSo on February 11, 2019, 04:45:03 PMThank you to everyone who voted and commented.

In the end, it was decided to create the old Assen and then to try to bring back the old US track.

There already are good Mugello and Jerez version that it would be difficult to improve upon. Also it would probably be disrespectful to ignore what the community already did.

I also think that when the vote was counted classic assen was winning. Was a while ago however so I can't remember.

It was simply cause there is already a great Mugello circuit available for GPBikes, it didn't make any sense to reinvent the wheel, so to speak...... Besides, what's wrong with having a great Classic Assen TT circuit? It was renowned for being one of the best(if not the best) circuits in the world before they bastardized it like they have done with many of the classic race tracks these days.

To be honest, Mugello or any track that was already available for GPBikes(good tracks) should not have been put in the list in the first place; was always going to cause contention among some selfish members of the community.

Myst1cPrun3

No we just need period bikes to go on the classic assen.

Hawk

Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on September 27, 2019, 06:35:57 AMNo we just need period bikes to go on the classic assen.

I'm sure someone has still got the GP500 1992 bikes?

Sod the 4 strokes! Hehe! ;D  ;D  ;)

doubledragoncc

September 27, 2019, 09:56:39 AM #208 Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 10:03:40 AM by doubledragoncc
All Bikes are on the database

GPBikes Bikes Database

DD

EDIT: naturally they need updatung for 16b and then made so that there is no mismatch on servers so maybe MPR can do that and I will then put them on database if MPR sends me the edited ones......make sure it shows 16b in Bikes selection in game.
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Manu

It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.