• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

2018 WorldSSP MOD 2.1 [Update] + Templates

Started by julien113, May 12, 2018, 08:16:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myst1cPrun3

I was wondering if its a bug or something, but when I adjust the TC it seems to adjust all the other electronics too, such as anti-wheelie and engine braking. There are separate options for these in the dashboard and garage, however they don't seem to work form me ATM. Just wondering if it was intended that way or a small bug that's all.

adrmelandri

Hey Julien, how do I open the 3d glass on photoshop and edit the livery? Everytime I open the glass 3d template it's just blank. couldn't do anything with it. or if anyone does know please tell me how. cheers :D
Das Leben ist kein Ponyhof.
Life is not a child's play.
https://adrmeisterwerk.wordpress.com/

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: adrian_melandri on June 26, 2019, 10:03:14 AMHey Julien, how do I open the 3d glass on photoshop and edit the livery? Everytime I open the glass 3d template it's just blank. couldn't do anything with it. or if anyone does know please tell me how. cheers :D

Try editing the 2d glass psd file, or extract someone else's skin and use that as a template

adrmelandri

Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on June 26, 2019, 10:44:13 AM
Quote from: adrian_melandri on June 26, 2019, 10:03:14 AMHey Julien, how do I open the 3d glass on photoshop and edit the livery? Everytime I open the glass 3d template it's just blank. couldn't do anything with it. or if anyone does know please tell me how. cheers :D

Try editing the 2d glass psd file, or extract someone else's skin and use that as a template
Well I can't because I'm gonna use the glass to place my number because if I put it on deco only the number will be too small because the space is insufficient

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: adrianXCII on July 14, 2019, 04:55:27 PM

Well I can't because I'm gonna use the glass to place my number because if I put it on deco only the number will be too small because the space is insufficient

Yeah? How's that relevant?

Use someone else's glass as a template and work from that. I know I've got part of my number on the glass and part on the deco file, and combined it makes a full number

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on July 14, 2019, 06:13:09 PM
Quote from: adrianXCII on July 14, 2019, 04:55:27 PM

Yeah? How's that relevant?

Use someone else's glass as a template and work from that. I know I've got part of my number on the glass and part on the deco file, and combined it makes a full number

Or just do what I had to do.
Draw a line, extract the files and see where it went in the sim, then move the line and see in sim.
Rinse and repeat and you'll eventually learn where stuff needs to go

markos

Incredible motorcycles!  Great job! Does anyone know where to find the suits,or is there not?

adrmelandri

I don't know where to post this problem. But I have something that quite bothers my fellow mates when we were racing online. We have a little local competition using this mod with Myst1cPrun3's DMT (340). Three of my friends had a problem with today's race at Victoria Circuit.

Two of them were in Lap 15 out of 16. One was in the mid of 5th corner and shifted down the gear, he was downshifting normally and you can see him in the vid, he's the FIAT one, but then suddenly the engine was just gone. The other one was exiting from the 2nd corner, from 4th to 5th gear, and the engine was also dead. Both of them ride Yamaha R6 and still had plenty of fuels. The last one (not in the vid) was riding MV Agusta, but the same thing happened, the difference is that he was in around Lap 8 or 9. All of them didn't have its RPM over the rev.

I understand that it usually happens when you're trying to shifting down the gear too quickly and the engine blew. But this happened because of upshifting. Any idea how to fix this?

Myst1cPrun3

September 01, 2019, 12:20:04 AM #173 Last Edit: September 01, 2019, 12:22:12 AM by Myst1cPrun3
Quote from: adrianXCII on August 31, 2019, 04:23:16 PM
I don't know where to post this problem. But I have something that quite bothers my fellow mates when we were racing online. We have a little local competition using this mod with Myst1cPrun3's DMT (340). Three of my friends had a problem with today's race at Victoria Circuit.

Two of them were in Lap 15 out of 16. One was in the mid of 5th corner and shifted down the gear, he was downshifting normally and you can see him in the vid, he's the FIAT one, but then suddenly the engine was just gone. The other one was exiting from the 2nd corner, from 4th to 5th gear, and the engine was also dead. Both of them ride Yamaha R6 and still had plenty of fuels. The last one (not in the vid) was riding MV Agusta, but the same thing happened, the difference is that he was in around Lap 8 or 9. All of them didn't have its RPM over the rev.

I understand that it usually happens when you're trying to shifting down the gear too quickly and the engine blew. But this happened because of upshifting. Any idea how to fix this?

The engine has blown, but I would hazard a guess you guys were downshifting rough for most of the race shown here, and it built up. Other than that I'm not really sure what that is, as its not happened to me or anyone else to my knowledge.

Maybe a 'realism' setting server side?

If the full race gets uploaded from their POV's it should be easy to spot if they bang it on the limiter/high in the revs every time.

Myst1cPrun3

To be honest I've only ever blown a bike up once in my 2 years of GPB, think it was the old MSM 2 stroke back in beta 11 ish.

It sized and pitched me with no engine upon respawn. So this I would guess goes more on the bug side, or setting selected without realising side.