• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 11:03:19 AM

[beta] A-7000 Road

Started by BerScott, April 23, 2014, 03:04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BerScott

Too much polys and resources, also don't forget that you would see the track doubled while riding. I think it is not a really good idea ::)

BTW, I finally have permission from liquido :)

grimm

Any chance of a release happening with this track? Been checking the forum more often lately due to the possibility this will be available. I love public road tracks.  ;D

BerScott

Yes, I probably will release soon a beta version if you desire.

grimm

Awesome! The track looks like a ton of fun.  ;D

vash

Yes ;we want!!   Amazing track  Berscott . Thank you for you work.  :)

GhostdogNL

a beta sounds good berscott :P

vash

A news of this amazing track ???  ;D

Daniel_F

BerScott

Sorry about the lack of news, but seems that liquido and I we've turned a conversion request into a new complete project oriented to be a multiplatform! So the actual 7.3km road will turn into the complete 30km road (Malaga-Colmenar). In fact I will visit him today (as he lives really close to me) to see the new elevation data with a really close terrain resolution, and probably have some beers haha.

Cheers!

Warlock

hahaha thats how good projects come up, beer  ;D

vash

The beer is more important  8)    Thank for the news. 

Vini

I just came back from a week of drinking school excursion in Barcelona/Tossa de Mar.
If all roads in Spain are like that, I will have to move there, once I finished school :D

HornetMaX

Quote from: vin97 on June 07, 2014, 04:48:21 PM
I just came back from a week of drinking school excursion in Barcelona/Tossa de Mar.
If all roads in Spain are like that, I will have to move there, once I finished school :D
If you can stretch it till south of France, try the "moyenne corniche" (Nice --> Montecarlo, most of the driving license point I've ever lost I lost them there) and the "Route Napoleon" (Grasse --> Gorges du Verdun). As a worthy contender, Cannes - St. Raphael (one way via the RN 7, on the way back on the "RN 98 route du bord de mer"): so many bikes during the nice season that even the cops just close their eyes ... once I was "stuck" behind them and they signalled with one hand that I was allowed to pass them: 20 seconds after me, 4 1000cc japs passed them too at blazing speed and one of them wheeling !

MaX.

Vini

Haha, thanks for the tipp :D