• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Wireless 360 controller

Started by Kes1, April 29, 2014, 04:56:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kes1

Hi, I was just wondering if any xbox controller users would like to share their in-game settings, I have been messing with it but can't settle on anything. :o

Arvoss

http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=943.0

You can find some interesting setups there ;)

See you on the track! :D

Kes1

Cheers Arvoss, fascinating stuff there, but I was more along the lines of deadzone, direct lean, linearity, smooth settings. The buttons are all sorted, tho I am willing to try anything.
Thanks for your reply mate. :D

HornetMaX

They are all up to personal preferences.

MaX.

C21

As Max said.
It´s about your own preference.
Just test a bit with the deadzone and find YOUR best setting.
Some use smooth, some not, some use direct lean , some use not (e.g. i did not use direct lean )
Test what suits you the best and gives you the best feeling for the bike.
e.g.: I tried several times to use direct lean but it doesn´t feel right for me so i leave it off.
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

Kes1

Ok, you're right, I know, In was just trying to see if anyone had found a trick to make my riding faultless, without having to do any work myself ;D I guess I'll just have to put the miles in..... mmm  I wonder if I can find a god mode ::)

C21

The Trick and God Mode is:

P
R
A
C
T
I
C
E

:)
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

JamoZ

Quote from: Kes1 on April 30, 2014, 01:23:59 PM
Ok, you're right, I know, In was just trying to see if anyone had found a trick to make my riding faultless, without having to do any work myself ;D I guess I'll just have to put the miles in..... mmm  I wonder if I can find a god mode ::)

I can sell you my godmode? it`s fairly used and has a couple of scratches here and there, but won alot of races :P