• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:03:02 PM

Cold Turkey Mugello

Started by PeterV, May 04, 2014, 06:23:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeterV

Quote from: Klax75 on May 18, 2014, 07:54:44 PM
Hope the race went good! :) I got out of sync again, so I had to leave. Seems to happen the last two times from the end of qualifying to the start of the warm up lap. I got one core, which is weird I hardly ever get them. Right after practice ended, when qualifying started I check my setup then hit to go to track, then the game crashed.

Was looking forward to a full length race. Oh well. :) Hope everyone did well and had fun.
Yep most core.exe happen with start or during qualifying (where groove build up is greater then normal).

LOOPATELI

good race guys! it was fun.
Unfortunately for me this race wasn't good. While i was first I had a timing delay and didn't count one lap, so in the next lap i was 8!
This game is a good sim but it has a lots of bugs and you can't enjoy playing it...

Stout Johnson

Quote from: Klax75 on May 18, 2014, 07:54:44 PM
Hope the race went good! :) I got out of sync again, so I had to leave. Seems to happen the last two times from the end of qualifying to the start of the warm up lap. I got one core, which is weird I hardly ever get them. Right after practice ended, when qualifying started I check my setup then hit to go to track, then the game crashed.

Was looking forward to a full length race. Oh well. :) Hope everyone did well and had fun.
Sorry for you Klax, really. But kinda nice you still enjoyed the event and wished everyone else the best. Maybe you will be allowed to get into sync next time ;)
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

Stout Johnson

Quote from: PeterV on May 18, 2014, 08:49:46 PM
I hope the majority of the riders had a good time at this 21 lap race.
For sure! It was a nice event Peter - as always neatly organised. And nice idea, you made it full length! I just missed the cockpit only view ;)
THANK YOU PETER!

Quote from: PeterV on May 18, 2014, 08:49:46 PM
all relevant race memorabilia will follow this week
I will quote you on that!

PS: I already did     -  HAHA
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

HornetMaX

Quote from: LOOPATELI on May 18, 2014, 08:58:11 PM
good race guys! it was fun.
Unfortunately for me this race wasn't good. While i was first I had a timing delay and didn't count one lap, so in the next lap i was 8!
This game is a good sim but it has a lots of bugs and you can't enjoy playing it...
I've seen this happen often recently (in the italian 600 championship): the server just skips counting laps of some riders.

With the results files from the server (and eventually the replay) it is possible to fix this and give you back the right position.

MaX.

Warlock

Thank you Peter was a great race, i wish all races being 100% long