• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 07:59:28 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Street Track 60% complete

Started by pUnK-fOoT, May 07, 2014, 10:15:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pUnK-fOoT

the track is perfectly usable, but i havent had the time to put in, i've made all the models from scratch, only got one low poly car done, done my own skyboxes but only clear and cloudy, and the lap time doesn't work, but there is a massive car park for testing setups, i just havent had time to look at it lately, so if anyone wants to take over and polish it i'm ok with that, i just haven't got time anymore and don't get to play.

I haven't even named it, but if i don't release it now i never will, I wanted a fast street track with fast corners, real kerbs and risk of sudden collisions, and this is how far i got...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fdyd0u0dkc9kew6/trial.rar

iVolution

May 07, 2014, 11:40:13 AM #1 Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 01:33:52 PM by iVolution
As I dont posses the skill or the time to finish this project I won't be the one who can help you with this. I would however like to see the work that you have already done, I guess some screenshots could also motivate other people to pick this up if they can easily see how much work still has to be done.

So please upload some screenshot(s) of your work if you can.

EDIT: I didn't know we could already play this one, thought the link was to your project files. Will do some laps once i get home :)

camillozockt

this track is SUPERFUN  ;D !!!

great work

SwarleyRuiz

I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

janaucarre

hello, i will take a look at your track and see what i can do.

Abigor

Great track...... i like this cars on the street and this funny picture on the bridge  ;D

matty0l215

Brilliant track even unfinished :)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

vash

Great track Punk foot ;;  Very good but it's possible a version without cars and obstacl!!??  It's fun at the beguining but for the laptime,;;    Thank you for you work::

GhostdogNL

its a fun track ..i like the cars in the track .it makes a race so funny ..seeing people crashing on those things ..almost wet my pans