• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

FINALY 1.26 in Victoria!! :D

Started by Daniel_F, May 07, 2014, 10:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOBR6 84

Oh so I can join a server, do a few laps and if I leave will the laptime go to the leaderboard?

Arvoss

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on May 08, 2014, 08:42:31 PM
Oh so I can join a server, do a few laps and if I leave will the laptime go to the leaderboard?

Yes :D This works in all sessions, practice, qualy, race ;)

BOBR6 84

Thanks Arvoss!
Does the leaderboard only recognise the standard bikes eg. maurasama 990? Or can I use any bike for laptimes?

Hawk

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on May 08, 2014, 10:17:43 PM
Does the leaderboard only recognise the standard bikes eg. maurasama 990? Or can I use any bike for laptimes?

+1

That is a good question.  ;)

HornetMaX

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on May 08, 2014, 08:32:58 PM
Is it possible to upload laptimes from testing to the online leaderboard?

No.

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on May 08, 2014, 08:32:58 PM
I would like to get some times on the board but I can never find anybody to race/time attack online with lol.

Instead of hotlapping offline (testing), go online or, even better, host your own online sessions: this way your times will be recorded.

MaX.

C21

QuoteThanks Arvoss!
I presume only the standard ones.
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

HornetMaX

Quote from: C21 on May 09, 2014, 06:08:58 AM
QuoteThanks Arvoss!
I presume only the standard ones.
It depends on the physics: if it's the same physics as the murasama, then it's OK.

MaX.

Daniel_F

Quoteabout the proof ill put the vĂ­deo on monday since it looks like i am on a need to lie lol...
Don't bother, we only trust the online stats :) :) :)

MaX.

there u go max finaly on online stats xD

JamoZ

And now you still crash in the first corner in a race because someone stole your hotlap line  ::)

Daniel_F

rc211v

I can't get below a 1.29 sadly. Though last month I said the same about below 1.30 so at least I'm slowly getting there.