• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

FINALY 1.26 in Victoria!! :D

Started by Daniel_F, May 07, 2014, 10:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

You still have 1:27.402 on the online stats. So no proof :)

MaX.

C21

Why are you using an "unnamed profile"??
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

Daniel_F

i changed the profile to Daniel_F but then reinstalled everything and forgot to change.
about the proof ill put the vídeo on monday since it looks like i am on a need to lie lol...

Daniel_F

btw how can u see online stats i would like to check it so see the peoples times

HornetMaX

Quote from: Daniel_F on May 08, 2014, 12:15:28 PM
about the proof ill put the vídeo on monday since it looks like i am on a need to lie lol...
Don't bother, we only trust the online stats :) :) :)

MaX.

JamoZ

I sometimes wish people would put the same amount of time in learning how to race, start or overtake properly instead of just hotlapping  :-X

Klax75

Quote from: JamoZ on May 08, 2014, 05:39:50 PM
I sometimes wish people would put the same amount of time in learning how to race, start or overtake properly instead of just hotlapping  :-X

+100%

HornetMaX

Well, if they are not interested in racing they may as well focus on hotlapping only, no crime there.

Hotlapping has one huge advantage: you can do it any time and for how long you want. Racing requires other players, to get online at the same time, to race the entire race with nobody bothering you ... it requires more commitment.

MaX.

Arvoss

@Max, indeed, hotlapping is fun and very addicting. :D I really don't know why PiBoSo does not want to add a ghost atm. KRP has one...

JamoZ

Quote from: HornetMaX on May 08, 2014, 05:58:13 PM
Well, if they are not interested in racing they may as well focus on hotlapping only, no crime there.

Hotlapping has one huge advantage: you can do it any time and for how long you want. Racing requires other players, to get online at the same time, to race the entire race with nobody bothering you ... it requires more commitment.

MaX.

Sadly i`ve seen alot of top hotlappers fall under the pressure of being chased, or wreck other players. Most just don`t realize that racing is a whole other ballgame..

HornetMaX

Quote from: JamoZ on May 08, 2014, 07:39:21 PM
Most just don`t realize that racing is a whole other ballgame..
Can't disagree with that.

MaX.

BOBR6 84

Is it possible to upload laptimes from testing to the online leaderboard?

I would like to get some times on the board but I can never find anybody to race/time attack online with lol.

Testing/time attacking lets you improve and learn the bikes/tracks..
Race craft.. Some people have it, some people dont lol

Arvoss

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on May 08, 2014, 08:32:58 PM
Is it possible to upload laptimes from testing to the online leaderboard?

I would like to get some times on the board but I can never find anybody to race/time attack online with lol.

Testing/time attacking lets you improve and learn the bikes/tracks..
Race craft.. Some people have it, some people dont lol

Why don't you play online? You don't need somebody to hotlap :P And if you join a lobby, most of the time, someone else will join too ;)