• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:42:07 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Gpbikes videos ;)

Started by BOBR6 84, May 09, 2014, 11:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Thanks DD! Your a gentleman! ;) 8)

Hawk.

Syd

I just watched it, nice work DD! I'm glad you kept to action.
Quality is really good too. Thanks Man.

doubledragoncc

THanks Syd but Youtube still kills the quality as my recordings are perfect but by the time YT processes it it looks like poo same with streaming and that was at 6500 bitrate!!!

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Hawk

Quote from: doubledragoncc on March 06, 2017, 09:04:25 PM
THanks Syd but Youtube still kills the quality as my recordings are perfect but by the time YT processes it it looks like poo same with streaming and that was at 6500 bitrate!!!

DD

I wonder if using Twitch instead of YT would be better quality for you DD?

Hawk.

doubledragoncc

l tried twitch and dont like i plus it takes attention away from my youtube channel which is me baby lol

Thanks for saying. l may try doing both

dd
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Vini

March 07, 2017, 12:40:03 AM #1340 Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 07:11:20 PM by vini97
you cannot do anything about it.
the asphalt textures (and maybe also grass) are ruining picture quality when encoding poorly/quickly.
reducing the details of those textures should drastically increase the quality of youtube vids.

that said, very nice video.

..a bit disappointed by the front/back wheel hover, though. it looks worse than ever. at least the (suspension) lag is much better now.

doubledragoncc

Ah good tip vin thanks bro

DD

DaRealKingaling

Awesome vids guys... Ive only been playing for like 2 weeks but man i love this game.  Its the best racing game ive ever played.  So I made a video of some practice laps on Victoria circuit, with custom bike skin and leaathers as well as my own music.  It was done on my crappy laptop.  Check it out

https://youtu.be/iRV1zAufV4I

Hawk

March 09, 2017, 03:12:12 PM #1343 Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 03:14:09 PM by Hawk
Welcome aboard mate!  ;) 8)

Is that the original sound for that bike, DaRealKingaling?  :o
Sounds like someones attempt to make a bike engine sound MOD from a damn electric hair dryer. Lol  ;D

Hawk.

DaRealKingaling

Quote from: Hawk on March 09, 2017, 03:12:12 PM
Welcome aboard mate!  ;) 8)

Is that the original sound for that bike, DaRealKingaling?  :o
Sounds like someones attempt to make a bike engine sound MOD from a damn electric hair dryer. Lol  ;D

Hawk.

Yea that's the original sound Hawk, unfortunately im using crap hardware but my PC will be back up and running in a few weeks then ill make some better vids.  Its hard to drive with the recording software, it makes the game lag significantly.  my best time so far is a low 1:37 on the SBK GSX-R 1000 in the vid.  but my best time in the recording is a 1:40 at the very end. 

Gzehoo

Urban Chaos 2.0

For some reason I've neglected this track for an entire year. Until today. It's very nice.

https://www.youtube.com/v/G07aidmR1QM

davidboda46

March 24, 2017, 02:27:10 PM #1347 Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 02:29:09 PM by davidboda46
http://www.youtube.com/v/QwDgY_gsQgA

I've uploaded this video (720p on Youtube) to illustrate GP-bikes front-end problems. There are a couple of main concerns. The front-end can't decide whether it should be turning or standing up when the bike is about 50 percent lean and you start adding throttle input.

Also, when starting to apply opposite steering input when the bike is in full lean the front just let's go (see end of video), this problem I think is related to the virtual rider being too hard/fast on the initial movement (I use automatic rider). If I am really gentle with the controls it does not happen that often, but then it is very hard to keep proper lap times.

Lastly, any camber will confuse the front-end. I didn't really push in this video (hard to do when recording because of recording lag), but, when I do push I basically "drag" the front end through most of the corners. 

I know the problems vary depending of what track and bike you are using. In this video I used the Ducati Panigale R 2015. If I ride the WSBK 2017 Ducati Panigale R on the same track, the bike's front end is more grounded, but that bike has more problems with suspension rocking instead (when the bike starts to act like grandmas rocking chair under braking).

I have tried different setups but I have yet to figure out a way to alleviate the problem with the front end.

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

Urban Chaos 2.0

Your direct lean is apparently very high. Clearly that's why you've got the issue. Mine's at 10%, so I have no such problems. The implementation of a feature that allows us to control, the rate at which the rider twists the handle-bars for a given range of lean angle would fix your issue, and allow others to optimize things for themselves. For example: At full lean, we should be able to set the value to about 3/4 the speed of what it would be for half of the max lean.

Hawk

Quote from: Urban Chaos 2.0 on March 25, 2017, 01:00:09 PM
Your direct lean is apparently very high. Clearly that's why you've got the issue. Mine's at 10%, so I have no such problems. The implementation of a feature that allows us to control, the rate at which the rider twists the handle-bars for a given range of lean angle would fix your issue, and allow others to optimize things for themselves. For example: At full lean, we should be able to set the value to about 3/4 the speed of what it would be for half of the max lean.

You'll find it's a bike physics issue not a direct lean setting issue.  ;)

Hawk.