• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

August 19, 2019, 10:37:08 pm

News:

GP Bikes beta15b available! :)

Gpbikes videos ;)

Started by BOBR6 84, May 09, 2014, 11:30:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Vini

The new laserscan version (Nord_LS_NDS).

uberslug

BOBR6 84

KG_03

what software did you use for recording it ?

BOBR6 84

Quote from: KG13 on February 16, 2018, 04:49:47 pm
what software did you use for recording it ?

I just used shadowplay.. works ok for me i only do basic recording

KG_03

is it a part of Nvidia experience app or stand alone program ? I use Geforce experience app but when I record at 60fps I have stuttering.

BOBR6 84

Yeah Nvidia experience.. i record at 1080p 60fps too but sometimes the quality is good sometimes not.. to be honest i dont really understand any of it.. i just hit the record button and it is what it is lol

doubledragoncc

A big problem is how youtube encodes it all. They need to sort it out at last

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 7700 4.8GHz z270 ASUS Maximus Code Mobo 16GB 3866MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX2070 OC 8GB DDR6 Kraken X62 AIO Cooler ROG Thor 850w PSU
https://paypal.me/IASystems

teeds

Nice! But strange how with rear tyre off the ground it still smokes?  :D

uberslug

Quote from: teeds on February 17, 2018, 11:39:32 am
Nice! But strange how with rear tyre off the ground it still smokes?  :D

That's not smoke, it's a vapor trail...

Hawk

Looks good but not keen on the sound, it sounds a bit strange like an electric motor mixed with a normal motor.... Just sounds weird for a big butch superbike engine don't you think? :-\

Italian Mod Team

Quote from: Hawk on February 17, 2018, 11:22:29 pm
Looks good but not keen on the sound, it sounds a bit strange like an electric motor mixed with a normal motor.... Just sounds weird for a big butch superbike engine don't you think? :-\

Sounds come from the database, not from IMT members. We make phisics and models/textures. We dont like works with sounds, also because anyone can make new sounds for any bikes without issues online an it is quite easy:

QuoteMini-tutorial for make sounds:

1_Found a good clip, better less wind noise possible, dynotest or onboards are better. 3 seconds at the same rpm. Better low/mid/high; Rec that.

2_With Audition or similar, make the sound clips mono and loopable.

3_Open the engine.scl file of the bike, a layer is gas on, the second layer is gas off, edit this with your samples...and stop, is done.