• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 04:23:22 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Gpbikes videos ;)

Started by BOBR6 84, May 09, 2014, 11:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doubledragoncc

March 18, 2016, 10:28:04 PM #825 Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 10:32:38 PM by doubledragoncc
Heres my onboard and multi-cam of race 1 at Croft. Thanks guys great race.

https://www.youtube.com/v/mNjeX32EAg4

Matty WTF??? did you lap me 5 times or keep stopping to pee dude? Really made my day those laps with you bro, thanks.

Toomes, I was speaking live so had not seen the replay and think I cut in front of you, sorry bro.

DD

PS: Snetterton video is gonna be a while, sorry.
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Hawk

Just watched your vid DD..... I think you really enjoyed that didn't ya mate! Great little battle there with Matty, and was that Matty you pipped to the post? Hehe  ;D

Looks like your really getting the hang of this online racing now... Great stuff mate!  ;D

Yeah... Enjoyed watching that DD. Thanks!  ;D 8)

Hawk.

doubledragoncc

Thanks Hawk.

The vids are a bit boring at the moment as I need to have LOTS of battles lol. I hope I get to be able to race with the big boys soon lol. It will take a while to get some MotoGP class battles going for me but when they do the videos will come to life...........I hope lol

Love makin em but frickin lotta work as that lil ol video was a total of 25GB cut to frack and mangled a bit to make a 4GB upload lol. My CPU and GPU on my laptop get a wee bit hot and I cant run any other app like I normally do. I guess having to handle 25GB of data and then compile it etc etc is hard work for the lil guy lol.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Napalm Nick

DANNNNG DD!  That was a real nice vid to watch I was chuckling all the way through!  ;D Man you are the smoothest onboard rider I have seen! Maybe your control system helps that too.?

I tell you what as well, I wouldn't mind being able to have the bottom view onscreen while riding onboard in game, that would really back up Max's fantastic radar tool as an awareness boost.  I'm sure that could be done PiBoSo????  :D

Great vid mate really enjoying them. Now I want to make one of Meyer and me too lol! Keep 'em coming I love watching them!  :)

Edit : just read your post: no not boring at all well worth the work in my opinion. How can anyone watching that not want  to have a go??? Great advert for the game. Really glad you are enjoying it too its so nice to hear someone having fun in the races! More commentary!  8)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

doubledragoncc

Funny thing is I have to concentrate so don't talk much but want to commentate too so its more entertaining.

Yeah I started putting the GPBikes logo on my tanks for that view to make sure its seen lol. I have got a few interested since I started posting our races.

I can make a video of you and Meyer from those races as I have the replay still. Have much to do but will make one, Which race, 1 or 2?

DD

Napalm Nick

It would be Race 1 mate cos Race 2 was a shambles. I lost all my skin down the right side of my body, half an inch of fat off my a*se, and my bike and leathers went straight to the scrapheap.

Thanks for offer but don't put yerself out - let's see what Sunday brings..... 8)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

doubledragoncc

Yeah I just watched you 2 in R1 and will make one. Its no put out mate I enjoy it and learn something each time lol.

Do me a favor, what ratio do you recommend for Mantorp, never ridden it. I find everyone's bike is always faster than mine!!!

DD

Napalm Nick

I haven't turned a lap there yet on the S80. When I do I will let you know 'fo sho' as they say.

Vidtastic mate!  8)

doubledragoncc

@Nick, I forgot to answer your question about my Hs1, yes it is about 100 times smoother to steer. I have perfect control with no flopping or dead zone. It literally is like riding a bike. I dont have to think about it and use my body more than just my arms.

I wish some of you guys were in London to try it and give me your opinion. CDX has one but he is really busy. I need to call him and get him online with us.

DD

Klax75

Quote from: doubledragoncc on March 18, 2016, 10:28:04 PM
Heres my onboard and multi-cam of race 1 at Croft. Thanks guys great race.

https://www.youtube.com/v/mNjeX32EAg4

Matty WTF??? did you lap me 5 times or keep stopping to pee dude? Really made my day those laps with you bro, thanks.

Toomes, I was speaking live so had not seen the replay and think I cut in front of you, sorry bro.

DD

Just curious what view are you using? Tank first person? Since in 1st your view doesn't reflect what the rider's helmet is doing. Your either always above the windscreen or always below it. Cool video though. :)

matty0l215

Quote from: doubledragoncc on March 18, 2016, 10:28:04 PM

That was the most fun i've had in a long time!

Shame i can't keep the bike upright :P and i can see what you mean about the double shift now, that would explain why you nearly stopped mid corner a couple time :-[

Sorry i was close but Thanks for the ride! ;D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

doubledragoncc

Klax I use 1st person view. I dont want to see the helmet movement as it is in the works from Max. The point for me is that I have a set of handlebars in front of me, to put a helmet view on the screen in front of the handlebars is wrong, think about it, is your head in front of your bars when you ride in real life, no, so why in a sim lol. Its because I dont use a gamepad.

If I want helmet view I will actually wear one!lol

DD

Napalm Nick

I think he means do you use the second 1st person view (Tank 1st person) or the first 1st person view (the realistic one). It looks like the second 1st person view because your head is aligned with the bike all the time. I could be wrong that's how I read his question?

Hawk

Yeah, I'm sure Klax was asking if you only use the 1st person tank view rather than the more realistic(debatable? Lol) 1st person view were you get the head view moving as you lean the bike. But the 1st person view were your head moves when leaning is very difficult to get used to, but I guess with plenty of practice it can be done for sure. Personally I'm working on it, and DST riding too, but it is very, VERY difficult! Hehe  ;D

But DD.... you certainly have the right controller to do this well! Show us what you can do mate! ;D 8)

Hawk.

doubledragoncc

Oh okay I got ya. It depends on the bike. I do prefer the more realistic view where the head is moving more but on that lil 80 it puts the bike miles away and looks weird so I did not use it.

I will do a vid to show you.

Working on the Nick vs Meyer battle lol

DD