• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.
 
October 16, 2019, 04:56:18 pm

News:

GP Bikes beta16b available! :)


Gpbikes videos ;)

Started by BOBR6 84, May 09, 2014, 11:30:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BOBR6 84


Napalm Nick

Hehe! The hill opposite the pits at Croft? Did some jumps there on the CBR too.  ;D
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

BOBR6 84

lol yeah tried it after you pointed it out  ;D this bike jumps well haha. would try it at cadwell but i doubt it has enough power for the mountain??

Blackheart

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on September 03, 2015, 06:46:11 pm
lol yeah tried it after you pointed it out  ;D this bike jumps well haha. would try it at cadwell but i doubt it has enough power for the mountain??


Probably it stops in the climb  ;D

BOBR6 84


BOBR6 84



BOBR6 84

Here's my 250 race.. Tv cam.

some ridiculous mistakes.. (sorry superT!  ::)) some nice laps and battles.. great event!

imagine it with exhaust smoke.....  :P 8)

https://www.youtube.com/v/b-h6LoSsCQg

https://www.youtube.com/v/66K9Vnj6Gtc

Blackheart

Nice but need a full skin pack for next event  :P all bikes and riders white  :(

Hawk

Quote from: Blackheart on September 15, 2015, 03:42:39 pm
Nice but need a full skin pack for next event  :P all bikes and riders white  :(


That's maybe because Bob has not installed the GPBOC club skin pack yet? Lol  ;D

Majority of riders showed their own skins for me.  :P

Hawk.

BOBR6 84

Yeah I forgot about the skin pack! Left it too late.. Didnt download them before the race because last time I had issues.. Rider missing his head! Rider backwards on bike etc lol. Too much hassle.. Just wanted to race lol

matty0l215

I've had a single skin for the RSA 250, Doc#47  :o

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on September 15, 2015, 05:10:13 pm
Yeah I forgot about the skin pack! Left it too late.. Didnt download them before the race because last time I had issues.. Rider missing his head! Rider backwards on bike etc lol. Too much hassle.. Just wanted to race lol


wtf have you been doing to get the rider to go backwards :P

Napalm Nick

There needs (IMO) to be a skinpak created fresh for each event not using the club skinpack or it will get so huge we might as well just use the skins in from the BikeMod!
:o
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

matty0l215

Quote from: Napalm Nick on September 15, 2015, 05:15:09 pm
There needs (IMO) to be a skinpak created fresh for each event not using the club skinpack or it will get so huge we might as well just use the skins in from the BikeMod!
:o


???

Hawk

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on September 15, 2015, 05:10:13 pm
Yeah I forgot about the skin pack! Left it too late.. Didnt download them before the race because last time I had issues.. Rider missing his head! Rider backwards on bike etc lol. Too much hassle.. Just wanted to race lol


Lol... I thought that sought of thing only happened if you had old Beta 5 skins and helmets installed?  :)

Hawk.