• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 02:30:00 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Jerez v0.9

Started by RiccoChicco, May 11, 2014, 12:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matty0l215

Quote from: nuovaic on May 11, 2014, 08:08:45 PM
I have a problem Ricco -

It is just too much fun! Especially with 125, perfect for this bike and no fear of the bike going down anywhere, the track gives lots of confidence.

I can second this  ;D it's bloody brilliant!!
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

GhostdogNL

Quote from: matty0l215 on May 11, 2014, 09:07:57 PM
I have a problem Ricco -

It is just too much fun! Especially with 125, perfect for this bike and no fear of the bike going down anywhere, the track gives lots of confidence.

me 2 its great !! 125 rocks on this track !! to bad some matty guy was making a false start en was talking against me the whole race hahaha :P :P :P :P

matty0l215

Quote from: GhostdogNL on May 11, 2014, 09:22:29 PM
Quote from: matty0l215 on May 11, 2014, 09:07:57 PM
I have a problem Ricco -

me 2 its great !! 125 rocks on this track !! to bad some matty guy was making a false start en was talking against me the whole race hahaha :P :P :P :P

I had a Lorenzo moment  :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

SwarleyRuiz

great job, thank you
I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

Stout Johnson

to all guys involved in creating Jerez for GPB: THANK YOU very much! It had been a shame, that one of the best tracks in the MotoGP calender wasn't featured for GPB. Now it is and it is very much fun to drive. Imho, the layout of the track has been nailed quite to perfection... especially the section between turns 2-5 and and 7-9, which for me are the trademark sections of this course, do pretty much look like in real life - big thumbs up!!!

PS: as mentioned before and like investigated by janaucarre (http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=1061.0) the track width of some created tracks was obviously too narrow for at least some parts of some tracks --> for Jerez everything seems fine, which is really nice. Tracks that are too narrow compared to their real life counterparts just look odd and are hard to race on.
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

RBp

May 24, 2014, 04:40:31 PM #35 Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 04:42:40 PM by RBp
Tracks great, plays really well, Only problems I see are the white lines need a DECAL prefix, the bush's need a CKtree prefix and a couple of kerbs needs to have the polys cut so the grass on the outside can have a correct name and not act like tarmac. looks like two models been used which would explain the floating/sinking wheels

Top job.

RiccoChicco

Yep, we worked with 2 3D models (one for collision and the other for graphics). The next version will be in one 3D model to avoid problems.

The next version will be the same without all mentionned problems, so I hope you'll like it.

Unfortunately, I'll be very busy for the next days, so the update will not be before a week or two.

Thanks for you feedback  :)

RBp

The place is great already, only a couple of simple fix's, It's much work to make finished track I've not really managed it yet.

BeukeR

RiccoChicco

Alby46

what's happening now?
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

Klax75

I did notice when your have rain on the gravel traps will shine like the track surface.

Really great job to everyone involved. I remember I wanted this track on the old forums. :D

Yohji

hi,
sorry for replaying old post.

RiccoChicco & Janaucarre's jerez is very good tracks.

but, I had can't receive lap count. I checked track file. inrdf file. and find track sector count line is narrow.

I know it's right that fit to tarmac(and kerb's) surface's width. but jerez's sector point is exit of turn. and often many over run. so that's can't through the sector count line... espacially multi session.(we heat up to battle other rider.)

so I edited Sector line to wide. and put that file. (unfortunaly its cause missmatch)

sry for not permission from RiccoChicco & Janaucarre ...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8z1c8mntGtLREhSNFdMSGNwbzg/view?usp=sharing

Hawk

Quote from: Yohji on June 20, 2015, 12:56:12 PM
hi,
sorry for replaying old post.

RiccoChicco & Janaucarre's jerez is very good tracks.

but, I had can't receive lap count. I checked track file. inrdf file. and find track sector count line is narrow.

I know it's right that fit to tarmac(and kerb's) surface's width. but jerez's sector point is exit of turn. and often many over run. so that's can't through the sector count line... espacially multi session.(we heat up to battle other rider.)

so I edited Sector line to wide. and put that file. (unfortunaly its cause missmatch)

sry for not permission from RiccoChicco & Janaucarre ...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8z1c8mntGtLREhSNFdMSGNwbzg/view?usp=sharing

Very nice job Yohji.  ;D

Yes, a lot of the tracks have their sector lines too narrow now that bikes can run off track surface and then rejoin further down the track and therefore possibly missing a track sectorline marker and causing lap count and timing problems. So well done mate.

I've tested the track and all seems to work okay, so I'll include this in the track database version and re-upload..... A Track Downloads thread update post will be forthcoming shortly to reflect this change.

I'm sure Ricco and Janau won't mind this update to improve the working of the track during online racing. Thanks guys.  ;)

Thank you Yohji! Appreciate your work mate.  ;D 8)

Hawk.

PeterV

Quote from: RiccoChicco on May 24, 2014, 04:47:01 PM
Yep, we worked with 2 3D models (one for collision and the other for graphics). The next version will be in one 3D model to avoid problems.

The next version will be the same without all mentionned problems, so I hope you'll like it.

Unfortunately, I'll be very busy for the next days, so the update will not be before a week or two.

Thanks for you feedback  :)

if this could be done i would appreciate it cause i still have problems running Jerez (its the only track which causes problems loading)