• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 07:06:49 AM

Pulling the plug for now

Started by PeterV, May 11, 2014, 05:05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeterV

Pulling the plug on race events for now.
(Cold Turkey Mugello will be the last one for now)

The race events, Cold Turkey, Oldschool,  have been going good, very good in my opinion, but i have had it with GPBikes for the moment.
Im sure i will return in due time when a V1.0 is released.

Everyone thanks for helping me setting this up and making it happen, Dibu you're a class apart my friend, thx for all you're big efforts keeping the servers alive, and providing much needed technical knowhow. Big thanks to all the modders for all there hard work and keeping this going as they did. Finally thanks to all the fellow online riders for some good times and funny shit.

@Piboso (and team), thank you for a very good Motorbike Sim.

nuovaic

What? Why? What's up?
Thank you for everything you have done (and it is a lot!) You will be sorely missed here if you do go ahead. 
Think again please. Anyway, you cant go mate, I'll only be half a team!

Hawk

Hi Peter...
Oh Noooooo!  :(
You've been doing a BRILLIANT job for all us guys and I'm very sorry to hear that your pulling the plug on your events; any particular reason why? Or just that you feel you gone as far as you can until version 1.0 is released?

For me personally, as a fellow 2 stroke geeza, your Old School events will be greatly missed indeed.  :(

Hope your still going to be around with your valued contributions and comments and hopefully to partake in other race events?

Hawk.

Warlock

Well, he is probably tired of tests + tests etc.
I'm sure he would keep here if we could do a proper championship.
Anyway , thank you very much Peter for your work, you kept this alive while waiting for an update to solve the online problems. Really had fun at your events. Remembered me old times at SRC championship. We need that again (without problems).

Also thanks to Obi-wan  ;D , for your invaluable support man, indeed a class apart.

So, Peter, bye bye my friend, we will miss you so much  :-\ , hope to see you around soon again.  ;)

Alby46

bye peter, hope to see some fun pre races with beers and chicks ( like the one you did for the src500 champ at assen, remember? :D )
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

Ian

Thanks PeterV for all you have done see ya next release. ;D

JamoZ

I completely understand him. Was thinking exactly the same after 3 cores in a row after just wanting to try the new Jerez for a little while.

Ciao Peter

Desteban

Sad to hear that, I appreciate what you did here and want to thank you for everything.

Hope to see you again  ;)

Alone

Sad to read this  :(
Allways with a pretty good sence of humor. I already miss you all ;D , but when someone who is a gentleman takes a breath we hope that is not so long. You did a lot.
See you son Peter Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  ;D

davidboda46

Hope to see you back man. Tanx for everything you done so far.

Cheers.

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

LoriX

Bye bye Peter, hope to see you again some time :)