• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:38:30 AM

[BIKE] RSA 250 GP

Started by ALEale, May 19, 2014, 05:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiccoChicco

Quote from: BeukeR on May 25, 2014, 03:08:51 PM
nice bike, but it doesn't feel right, when u release throttle while leaning, u fall off.. lol realistic  ::)

Soooooooooo constructive comment. If you don't like it, don't ride it and feel free to make something better...

_oDi_

Quote from: JC#21 on May 25, 2014, 04:22:45 PM
Odi, I have noticed some little bugs in 3d model like texture missing, rear axis which turns with the wheel, 2 times same object and steering damper which goes through the fairing

otherwise very cool bike thx  8)

Ehy Jc, yes yes.. Ricco told me already in previous post ;) for the front fairing is weird because i have not retouched the 3d... maybe a original bug  :-\
i will fix in the next update, thx :)

Quote from: BeukeR on May 25, 2014, 04:43:29 PM
Quote from: fabio93bg on May 25, 2014, 04:18:36 PM
nice bike, but it doesn't feel right, when u release throttle while leaning, u fall off.. lol realistic  ::)
never happened O.O sure you have 250cc bike from gpb italia? ahaha :)

who is u? :"_)

And U?

BeukeR

Quote from: RiccoChicco on May 25, 2014, 04:45:09 PM

Soooooooooo constructive comment. If you don't like it, don't ride it and feel free to make something better...

Why so mad? if u can't take criticism, stop replying, I just give u my opinion and thaughts about how I expierenced this bike. no need to get all winded up n shit, I'm not like those forumsheeps who think everything is a great job.
I just tell u whats on my mind, like it or not.

RiccoChicco

So why to tell that in this way???

Quote from: BeukeR on May 25, 2014, 05:08:24 PM
lol realistic  ::)

Do you think that it's respectful?

About "forumsheeps" : That's what I call a good mind! A great pleasure to see that in our community!  ::)

Maybe you've released some stuff for GPB? No. Easy to make criticism from that side  ;)
Even if you don't like someone's job, you can thank him for the lot of time took to brings things for free to the community and stay correct with them.

GhostdogNL

Quote from: ALEale on May 23, 2014, 07:26:20 AM
First post updated with link of the release!

Enjoy and give feedback HERE and not in PM to _oDi_ ..... THANKS

you see this Ricco ?

the ASK for feedback ..thats what everyone is doing ..

And Beuker said nice bike by the way .

HornetMaX

Giving feedback is always OK, giving it in a (potentially unintentional) over-sarcastic manner may be misunderstood.

Also, it is technically possible that releasing throttle while leaning you lose the front: if you want a technical explanation of why this can happen, feel free to ask.

MaX.

BeukeR

May 25, 2014, 08:28:42 PM #81 Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 08:43:17 PM by BeukeR
I DO like this bike, but theres just a little hiccup with steering/leaning/releasing the throttle(IN MY EXPERIENCE)!!!!!!!
The bike feels very stable and u can go through corners like a madman but,,, if u have to steer/brake/lean in a corner because someone is overtaking u or because u run wide or wobble etc etc, u are on the floor..

everyone happy now?! <3

ludo05

RiccoChicco

Quote from: GhostdogNL on May 25, 2014, 08:00:13 PM
Quote from: ALEale on May 23, 2014, 07:26:20 AM
First post updated with link of the release!

Enjoy and give feedback HERE and not in PM to _oDi_ ..... THANKS

you see this Ricco ?

the ASK for feedback ..thats what everyone is doing ..

And Beuker said nice bike by the way .

Didn't see that, that's why I didn't do it few posts before... ::)

It was more the way to explain the feeling about the bike.

If everyone is happy like that, that's cool, debate closed  :-* :-* :-*

skerp

in'Italy we do not made the bike easy, fast bikes we do, this is our tradition ... only serve the heart and balls! that's all.

GhostdogNL

Thanx Ricco for the understanding !

the thing is ..for a lot of people english is not there native ..like me ..beuker you aslo Ricco .
and we all try hard to explane what we mean .

so if we all start reading post with the idea that people mean the the things well the putt down in the post ..whe are there !

anyhow .. i agree with beuker about the physics ..and a lot others about the sound .... is it a idea to youse the 125 sound and make it a bit heavyer ??? cause in real life the sounds of a 125 and the 250 are almost the same ..
then a other thing ..somebody said the 250 is having 110 hp ..oke ..but a 600RR ninja is having 120 some arround there .. why is that one not popping auto wheely`s in 3th gear .?

anyway next to all my bitching and moawning .. i still love the bike and bike`s and wanna thank al the people that are working there asses of to make this all possibole !

Greets Ghost

HornetMaX

Quote from: GhostdogNL on May 26, 2014, 12:21:47 AM
somebody said the 250 is having 110 hp ..oke ..but a 600RR ninja is having 120 some arround there .. why is that one not popping auto wheely`s in 3th gear .?
Not the same weight, not the same geometry, ...

MaX.

JamoZ

2 stroke for the ****** win :)

HornetMaX

Quote from: JamoZ on May 26, 2014, 12:27:32 AM
2 stroke for the ****** win :)
I count 6 * characters, so it can't be the f-word (or one of its multiple forms) ... cancer win maybe ? :)

MaX.

EdouardB

May 26, 2014, 08:05:20 AM #89 Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 08:10:21 AM by EdouardB
Quote from: GhostdogNL on May 26, 2014, 12:21:47 AM
then a other thing ..somebody said the 250 is having 110 hp ..oke ..but a 600RR ninja is having 120 some arround there .. why is that one not popping auto wheely`s in 3th gear .?

The standard Yamaha TZ250 that I ride in real life (about 80/85 hp and 102kg) wheelies way more easily than my track R6. The aprilia is 20-30% more horsepower than that so I would expect it to wheelie very very easily.

I think the main reason with the TZ wheeling much more than my R6 is that because the bike is so light, the center of gravity of the bike AND rider together is probably the same height if not higher than with a 600. Combined with a shorter wheelbase, it wheelies more. Same issue with an aprilia I guess.
The acceleration itself is very close to my R6 (not more) so it's not because of the power. It's a geometry thing.