• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

August 07, 2020, 03:01:04 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

[GP Bikes Italia] 27th November - RSW500

Started by ALEale, November 16, 2015, 10:05:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

badtothebone99

Quote from: Napalm Nick on November 27, 2015, 10:02:41 PM
And well done to the Podiums! (Great result too Messy!)

Thanks Nick.
I had core.exe only two times, one in start of qualifyng and the other at start of first warmup.
I must say that ride this bike in this track is fantastic and very funny; i had two good starts, and in second race, i could ride clean, but a little bit slow, but anyway I crashed only two time in first laps and it's positive.
Thanks all for clean riding, and thanks Ale for the race!

Click like if you love motorbikes ;) https://www.facebook.com/artfmoto?fref=ts

C21

# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

BOBR6 84

BOBR6 84

The server/track was very stable for me.. No lag at all, when people joined there was a bit of lag but not as bad as previous beta's..

was all going good until i entered the start/finish straight.. somebody spawned into pit lane as i was going past and it froze! core.exe.

IsacHunter

I only see 4 servers on the world section of the race tab. Are you guys playing on different servers ? I never seem to see others playing online, also when i try and join a server i cant use any bike from mods. What am i doing wrong ? THanks in advanse

matty0l215

Quote from: IsacHunter on November 28, 2015, 08:11:11 PM
I only see 4 servers on the world section of the race tab. Are you guys playing on different servers ? I never seem to see others playing online, also when i try and join a server i cant use any bike from mods. What am i doing wrong ? THanks in advanse

Have a look here http://stats.gp-bikes.com/servers.php . This is a complete list of servers up currently.

You might not have the right tracks installed.

IsacHunter

thanks for the quick answer , i will take a look on the track download thing.

matty0l215

Quote from: IsacHunter on November 28, 2015, 08:25:45 PM
thanks for the quick answer , i will take a look on the track download thing.

Good job :D

Servers will not show up in game if you do not have the correct track. but they will appear even if you don't have the correct bikes.