• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:29:56 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Video for guidance to Jamoz

Started by girlracerTracey, May 26, 2014, 01:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iVolution

You can only turn it off if you have two graphics cards in your PC. What edition of Windows 7 are you running btw? There are some difference between editions with regards to backwards compatibility with older versions.

girlracerTracey

July 25, 2014, 11:55:17 AM #16 Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 12:08:18 PM by girlracerTracey
Windows 7 Professional 32 bit with Service Pack 2

That's all I can tell you I think..

grT

iVolution

July 25, 2014, 12:17:40 PM #17 Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 12:19:26 PM by iVolution
Quote from: girlracerTracey on July 25, 2014, 11:55:17 AM
That's all I can tell you I think..
But I still need your bank account numbers, log-in information, PIN codes and the such... just for making sure that it is not the cause of the problem  :P

But windows 7 professional has the compatibility mode so that should not create any problems. So you are in the game menu, and when you start up a race it crashes? For me the problem usually was either not starting up at all or crashing just after the EA intro. I am afraid I cannot help you with that but will check online for a solution. 

girlracerTracey

July 25, 2014, 01:18:24 PM #18 Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 01:23:34 PM by girlracerTracey
lol. Most you are getting from me is a cheeky smile down the phone-lines and servers........ ;D

I got it working on my Windows 7 main partition on my gamer pc.

Fresh clean install. 16 bits. Compatibility set to Windows 98 and my old xp no cd patch. It worked!

It's looks a million times better on my dell 4:3 ratio monitor. The stretched image on my wide screen monitor just doesn't look as good..

Cool bananas with whipped cream and chocolate chips on top! Or maybe with vanilla ice-cream? Definitely cool bananas though that's for sure!

I really like the game. Rear wheel steering is imo much more advanced in gp500 but suspension movement in this much more advanced than gp500..

So a worthy competitor to gp500. Pity about the lack of online though..

I like it very much. Much more sim than the Milestone SBK games that followed from SBK08 onwards..

Me likes very much!

I'm gonna post a few vide.s on YouTube for you excitable and naughty boys to watch!

grT  :D

capeta

You can have sbk 2001 here:
http://www.motonline-france.com/index.php?media
And the game is playable online via hamachi or tungngle ;)

girlracerTracey

How is it playable online exactly?

I use himachi and tungle for gp500 already. But via which ingame menu etc.

How do you do it exactly?

iVolution could still be a world champion on SBK 2001!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grT  ;D

capeta

Well i haven't tried but in the dl link it's wrote sbk + hamachi so i assume there's a lan mode in the game? If yes the game is playable via vpn.

iVolution

Quote from: girlracerTracey on July 25, 2014, 01:21:57 PM
iVolution could still be a world champion on SBK 2001!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll better start practicing then, that title already has my name on it [removing spider webs and dust from joystick]   ;D

Quote from: capeta on July 25, 2014, 01:34:51 PM
Well i haven't tried but in the dl link it's wrote sbk + hamachi so i assume there's a lan mode in the game? If yes the game is playable via vpn.
If you get it working I'll be in for some epic online battling. I just hope it is a little bit stable.

capeta

Well if game support lan it should be  ok cause tunngle is very smooth online no problems with shift due to lag per eg.But i 'll don't try o don't like sbk series :=)