• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 10:25:08 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Known bugs of Beta20

Started by VSMaster, December 19, 2021, 05:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VSMaster

December 19, 2021, 05:23:20 PM Last Edit: December 29, 2021, 01:17:57 PM by VSMaster
I hope this can be helpful to PiBoSo
If you have a bug to report, write here and I'll add it to the first post.

KNOWN BUGS:

- Random game crashes

- Cameras not working when loading a replay

- Trainer bug in testing mode (reported by Jibbz)

- Duplicate players in the timesheet (reported by vini)

- invisible player and nickname on track

- issues connecting to a server ( game crashes or infinite Syncing)

- black lines of death in an online server on wet track (reported by Mimo)

- dedicated server crashes as soon as a client joins (reported by Javiliyors)

- .pkz seems to cause issues when connecting to a server (like game crash or infinite syncing)

- dashboard is placed almost on centrer of the screen

- player's nickname in the timesheet is greyed out even if the player is actually in the server (not spectating). In this case the player rejoined through spectating

- player rejoins through spectating and has 2 riders on the same bike he uses. (Different than the previous one)

- when trying to join a server with wrong version, the system sends a message saying "bike mismatch"  but of another mod, not the one used in that server
Always on the edge

VSMaster

Always on the edge

WALKEN

I am having a throttle issue concerning bike mods. Some mods are fine such as SBK legends but others such as MotoGP historical are a problem.

When applying throttle the rpms only go a small amount not even close to full rev. You can see the riders hand twisting the throttle rapidly but remain going at a snail pace. If you fiddle with the lean stick (left toggle) its like you are pulling in a clutch and the revs will scream to the top.

Also notice some gauges are off screen to the right a bit

Its a bit frustrating as it limits the ability to use certain mods.

This happens on both B20 and Steam version.
Help me, help you!

VSMaster

Quote from: WALKEN on December 22, 2021, 06:05:16 PMI am having a throttle issue concerning bike mods. Some mods are fine such as SBK legends but others such as MotoGP historical are a problem.

When applying throttle the rpms only go a small amount not even close to full rev. You can see the riders hand twisting the throttle rapidly but remain going at a snail pace. If you fiddle with the lean stick (left toggle) its like you are pulling in a clutch and the revs will scream to the top.

Also notice some gauges are off screen to the right a bit

Its a bit frustrating as it limits the ability to use certain mods.

This happens on both B20 and Steam version.

Some of the modded bikes has no auto-shifting, wheelie help, traction help, shift help integrated. You need to disable at least wheelie help in Settings/simulation
Always on the edge

WALKEN

VSMaster, you are an Angel my friend! I tested it and you are 100% correct. Not sure why I even had wheelie help on, just an oversight. Merry Christmas!

I do get back to desktop crashes when trying to run MGP21 bike mods. 
Help me, help you!

VSMaster

Quote from: WALKEN on December 22, 2021, 09:14:46 PMVSMaster, you are an Angel my friend! I tested it and you are 100% correct. Not sure why I even had wheelie help on, just an oversight. Merry Christmas!

I do get back to desktop crashes when trying to run MGP21 bike mods. 

You're welcome. I don't know about mods causing crashes. So far i tested 3 mods installed in the documents folder and had no issues launching the game and playing in testing mode only for now
Always on the edge

VSMaster

Always on the edge

JohnnoNinja

December 24, 2021, 03:32:48 PM #7 Last Edit: December 24, 2021, 03:52:29 PM by JohnnoNinja
Not sure, but I've the feeling that chat isn't working. Can someone confirm? And if this is the case, it should be added to the list above...

nvm, looks like it works in a different server...

VSMaster

Quote from: JohnnoNinja on December 24, 2021, 03:32:48 PMNot sure, but I've the feeling that chat isn't working. Can someone confirm? And if this is the case, it should be added to the list above...

nvm, looks like it works in a different server...

Maybe it doesn't work sometimes so can be considered as a bug?
Always on the edge

JohnnoNinja

Could be... I generally say hi when I enter a server. Last few days I didn't get any reply. Not that that's important, but nothing else was said either.. But tonight there was some chatting in the Indonesian server. Maybe something to keep an eye on.

Something different: DQ after jumpstart is becoming very annoying...

Chispifumy

In VR (Oculus Quest 2), in the replays, the asphalt is not seen, there is a kind of "empty" texture and the steam vr background is seen in the background.

Nihil

Quote from: Chispifumy on February 07, 2022, 12:21:49 AMIn VR (Oculus Quest 2), in the replays, the asphalt is not seen, there is a kind of "empty" texture and the steam vr background is seen in the background.

+1.