• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

DoubleDragonCC (not a good experience)

Started by grimm, June 08, 2014, 08:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

Just to be clear, I said that because a real nutter could potentially use the stuff you posted against you.

I know because one once almost did it to me :)

MaX.

grimm

Thing I don't see being a problem is that if he wanted to clarify any of what I said it would be far uglier. I left a ton of it out that actually occurred, and during the time he was manipulating his way through the relationship with my mom he was lying about being in the USA legally, and also lying to me about why he was even asking for my help in the first place. He continuously threatened me, my brother, and my mother, and continues to contact her, despite her lack of desire to speak with him. I would stand up in a court of law and say exactly what I've said here plus a bunch. Enlightening the GPB community to this evidence of betrayal and deceit is standard community behavior on every forum I have been on. When one of us gets screwed over the others should know about it when it is a long standing and respected member that is not who they say they are.

Like I said, even if it burns me to the ground to say what I said, it's been said, it's out there, and I feel like it is worth any journey (good or bad) I may embark on if it comes to that. I would sacrifice myself to prevent anyone else getting fucked over by Allan. He did the complete opposite of what we discussed before he even had a bus ticket, I was used and abused by his behavior and I feel the community deserves to know about it when he is asking/working for your hard earned money in exchange for a product that doesn't even exist yet, and he quite literally has none of the means to produce it at this juncture either.

grimm

Quote from: HornetMaX on June 14, 2014, 07:53:12 AM
Just to be clear, I said that because a real nutter could potentially use the stuff you posted against you.

I know because one once almost did it to me :)

MaX.

Max, the real nutter here is me, for letting a con man into my life despite everyone around me protesting my decision. I am a motorcycle mechanic by trade, I work 100% local, and my business floats because I'm a good mechanic, not because people think I'm a great guy on the internet. Whatever Allan decides to say/do about what I've said is on his head, as it is on mine to say what I've said. I gave him many chances to not be in the position he currently sits smack dab in the middle of, but his decisions and behavior ran his ship aground and I'll go down on it since I decided to board the damn thing to begin with.

I'm just at a point where even if I look like a cunt after it all, at least he is exposed for the person he really is underneath all the big talk on the forum.

I live a life where I could turn off my computer and never have to turn it back on again. The internet is nice to have, but it is not required in my line of work or my lifestyle. I'm here by choice. Leaving this all behind isn't really out of the question for me so I feel I don't have anything to loose by saying what's on my mind on the matter of a controller developer not following through with his word on building a controller in exchange for help not being homeless.

HornetMaX

All fine grimm, but as silly a sit may sound, somebody could take what you've written here, print it and create you a big bunch of problems, no matter if you were right or wrong in anything you said. Not sure you'd like to have that on top of what you already have experienced, even if if he's been sent back to england, he's probably not in a position to cause additional trouble to you.

MaX.