• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 09:17:15 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

NC - Red Bull Ring [Beta1]

Started by noss69, June 13, 2014, 06:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

noss69

June 13, 2014, 06:05:17 PM Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 06:39:41 PM by noss69
Hi all, I makes available a beta version of red bull ring, it remains quite taf on this circuit at the visual level but he is ready for battle!

Description

Imags et Vidéos

Other infos

Download

NC - Red Bull Ring beta1 : http://www.mediafire.com/download/dw8dfafnyuc4rff/NC+-+Red+Bull+Ring+Beta1.rar

Hawk

Hi Noss!

Have you a download link please mate?  ;)

Hawk.

noss69

Hawk

dude

Brilliant!!!

Thank you soooo much !!!

JJS209

very nice track mate! thank you

_oDi_

Warlock

Its a nice and wide track, great for racing !!
Thank you, man  :)

skerp

Harrytmj66

ALEale

Klax75

I want Noss to be president, or dictator, or supreme ruler or..... ;)

C21

I´ve noticed on Remus corner that i can´t rejoin after a crash because the bike is put in the middle of the corner and the rider is falling of the bike immediatly just when i pull the throttle.
Have to go back to pit via Menu.
Is it a track bug or a physic bug by GPB?
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

Hawk

June 17, 2014, 09:58:11 AM #13 Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 09:59:42 AM by Hawk_UK
Quote from: C21 on June 17, 2014, 07:35:31 AM
I´ve noticed on Remus corner that i can´t rejoin after a crash because the bike is put in the middle of the corner and the rider is falling of the bike immediatly just when i pull the throttle.

I think that is due to a centreline section(Created in TrackED) that isn't positioned at track centre, I think?

Hawk.

PS: Or could be an artefact in track surface that is causing the rider to jump ship on reset?

HornetMaX

Quote from: Hawk_UK on June 17, 2014, 09:58:11 AM
Quote from: C21 on June 17, 2014, 07:35:31 AM

I think that is due to a centreline section(Created in TrackED) that isn't positioned at track centre, I think?

Hawk.

PS: Or could be an artefact in track surface that is causing the rider to jump ship on reset?
I doubt the issue is the centerline, more likely what's in your PS.

There's the same problem on Catalunya by Saint West (turn 7, lefthander, you respawn but can't start): had the problem in two races ...

MaX.