• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 02:38:11 PM

[Released] Moto 2 Bikeset 2013

Started by C21, June 18, 2014, 06:30:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOBR6 84

Hi guys, really enjoying the moto2 bikes so far, They soak it all up no probs.. ;)

Only thing that concerns me a little is that (so far) it seems impossible to loose the rear on the power!
Even using 1st gear, I can make it break traction but it hits the limiter straight away and then straightens up again and away you go to complete the lap..  :D

Apart from that.. Its awesome! Moto2 championship would see some brilliant racing I think with these bikes..  ;)

[R70 Team] Super-Eleven

Firstborn

Any way to change the wheel color? I tried using a wheels.tga and it won't change :(

Alone

december 1st I´ll put the templates (I hope to have the time :) ). In the meantime, you can test with "rim.tga".

Gzehoo

QuoteIn the meantime, you can test with "rim.tga".

OK, it works. Thanks ;)

White wheels better :D

Phathry25

Quote from: Alone on November 20, 2014, 08:52:23 PM
december 1st I´ll put the templates

Great mod here. Really enjoying these bikes. Enough of a challenge to be more fun than frustrating. And they look great to boot.

Just curious how the templates are coming. I'm anxious to get my 'murica on and make myself a PBR bike. Lol.

Alone

Thanks man. Welcome to GPB (I raed posts from you in MXS -a loooooot- lol). The "templates" are in the mega page from Klax. I quoted templates cause they are not, just a paint from each one to see where the parts are located.

Cheers

Phathry25

Well at least you are loling after reading my posts.

Thanks for the template tip. I was hoping for fancy layered ones. Will made due with the flats.

Gzehoo

BTW. any chance to see Suter and FTR also as MotoGP CRT machines?

Gzehoo

Now I probably know how to make skin for Motobi TSR5 :P

Gzehoo

Anybody could upload blank skins for Motobi, Moriwaki and Tech 3 bikes? Or even original painting for these bikes?

matty0l215

Quote from: Gzehoo on March 29, 2015, 01:46:40 PM
Anybody could upload blank skins for Motobi, Moriwaki and Tech 3 bikes? Or even original painting for these bikes?

chrome://mega/content/secure.html#F!FFp0ELrJ!X_HxLmOBRTi-qqys15jtfw

Here's the templates for moto 2, but there's no tech 3
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

C21

May 26, 2015, 11:30:24 AM #102 Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 12:30:50 PM by C21
QuoteSee my post. Moto2 are 290km/h on Philip island this year. But with this mod it's only 270 km/h.
So engines need more power i think ?
Just some words on the lack of power.....
Please don´t compare real values to GPB, espacially the vmax of 290km/h. These v/max is mostly reached due to slipstream and not riding alone!
I (can only speak for myself) use the v/max of the riders lap by lap (achieved in qualifiying) and use an average.
For example:
One rider qualified 14 in 2012 -> average speed was 276,8km/h (average of 12 values from 273,7 to 284,4) with one exeption of 291,3km/h when he was slipstreaming.
Another one qualified 31 in 2012 -> average speed was 268,3km/h (average of 14 values from 261,5 to 274,4).
(Do you still believe the TopSpeed is wrong?)
Then i look at the weather information (track and air temp) and try to adjust that in GPB as near as possible.
BUT what i and you don´t know: In which direction was the wind blowing on that particular day when the V/max was stored on the Moto2 Qualifiying event on Ph.Island. in 2012/2013/2014.....
I will not adjust the engine (give more power) only to get the TopSpeed as near as real in 2015.
These bikes are still faster than in real life looking at the lap time!! That is wrong  ;)

Just for your information:
The surface of the Philipp Island track was resurfaced in 2013, so i used the vmax of the 2012 season.
The only difference between 2012 and 2013-15 was the resurfacing of the track, the engine power was still the same. The track had significantly more grip than in 2012.
Who of us can tell how close to real Victoria is compared to the real Philipp Island? (track length, corner radius , sweep,.....)

WSS has definitve more power in real than Moto2 in real. That is a fact.

What i don´t take care of was the better chassis the Moto2 has compared to WSS.
We did some adjustments on the chassis compared to WSS, not more.
In Beta5b there was no option to play and adjust the chassis flex as it is now in 6C and maybe in B7.
The Mod was developed in B5b and should get an update for 6c or 7 to work as expected , or let me say: to work better and more realisticly than now.  ;D
The MOD did not contain different chassis simulation for different bikes. In real life a Suter chassis is flexing different to a Kalex and both are different to a FTR,......

I will test some work on the chassis for B6c but will not release any update on this mod.
MAybe there will be physical update for B7.....but we have to wait what B7 has to offer and how much work is to do to make it better than before.
(The above is also valid for the M3 Bikeset).

Jm2ct
;D

Your feedback is always welcome  :)
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

misano99

thanks a lot for this excellent moto2 bikes!  :) :) :)

C21

Will be updated to B7B.  8)
Including 2013 and both 2014 bikes done by Julien113. Then all Moto2 bikes will be on the "same" level.

But it will take  some time.
1980´s bikes and Moto3 are the first on the list converted to B7B.
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #