• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:50:44 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

GP Bikes beta5

Started by PiBoSo, June 20, 2014, 05:13:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vini

June 21, 2014, 01:27:05 PM #75 Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 01:39:21 PM by vin97
hmmmm
The new physics is strange, I don't really like it.

PiBoSo

Quote from: vin97 on June 21, 2014, 01:27:05 PM
hmmmm
The new physics is strange, I don't really like it.

This feedback is not very helpful.
Feel free to be brutally honest, but please give as much info as possible.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

_oDi_

I only did a few laps but the first impression is veeeery good. Realism is improved, nice work Piboso.  :)

Daniel_F

well that bikes wobbles its ok that bike is nervous is ok that bike wheelie like fuck it is ok but if u have all eletronic help at max at still does that well something is not ok... in victoria circuit at 6 gear in the middle of rpm it wheelies and anti wheely control dont stop it at least for me i find it wierd....

Vini

The bike is too nervous in my opinion.
When accelerating out of a corner or when riding over very tiny bumps, the bike is wobbling around too much and the front wheel is very unstable in slow corners.
I tested with the 990 on Aragon.
But I really like the new engine inertia simulation and the increased power.

Online is not working for me either.

JamoZ

Ok, i can live with all the new quirks & changes. Probably just a matter of getting used to it. BUT, there is definatly something fishy going on with the front wheel. on the 990 & 500 it now acts like it did on some of the bad tracks in tight corners. The front wheels starts to jump around at low speeds and will fall away when you accelerate out of the corners. This seems like a major step back from Beta 4 and i doubt it`s just a setup thing. I`m sure i`m not the only one noticing this...

_oDi_

Quote from: vin97 on June 21, 2014, 02:05:25 PM

Aragon is certainly not the circuit more suitable for testing the physics

mikekimi

June 21, 2014, 02:12:55 PM #82 Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 02:14:43 PM by mikekimi
Good news.Wonderful!!!!!! ;D
welcome to SRFC!

Arvoss

Quote from: mikekimi on June 21, 2014, 02:12:55 PM
while you were typing 3 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Maybe it was better to review your post :P

JamoZ

Quote from: _oDi_ on June 21, 2014, 02:10:22 PM

I test every new beta on Victoria, that`s the smoothest track we have and i have driven it so much i instantly feel any changes to the bike ;)

mikekimi

Quote from: Arvoss on June 21, 2014, 02:14:25 PM
Quote from: mikekimi on June 21, 2014, 02:12:55 PM
while you were typing 3 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Maybe it was better to review your post :P
Haha, I found this mistake.sor~
welcome to SRFC!

fabio93bg

Quote from: _oDi_ on June 21, 2014, 02:10:22 PM

Odi I tried before in TS with Ale in various circuits, the wobbles are exaggerated, the problem is that these continue in the straight and become too much, you' fall. for us this have to be fixed quickly, it corrupts the game experience too much.
and i agree that front rear in slow corners is not stable and vibrate too much.
But, i repeat, other than these big problem, general idea of physics is improved

Vini

Why not?
Aragon is really smooth and  you have slow and fast corners, uphill and downhill plus heavy braking.

lluisete

For me the best tracks to test are Victoria and Misano.
Champion of Summer Cup 2012 and SRC125cc.<br />Subchampion of SRC500cc.<br />Admin of @gpbikes_fans<br />Personal instagram @lluiscabedo

JamoZ

Quote from: vin97 on June 21, 2014, 02:20:59 PM
Why not?
Aragon is really smooth and  you have slow and fast corners, uphill and downhill plus heavy braking.

Lol, aragon smooth?