• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 10:46:40 PM

Beta 5 Bugs.

Started by Klax75, June 21, 2014, 07:57:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klax75

June 21, 2014, 07:57:04 AM Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 08:02:01 AM by Klax75
So far what I've found for Beta5.

Pros: Rider animations for manual rider lean, and DST are that of Default steering, and auto lean. Which is nice, no more snap down when you hit 90mph. And in DST you don't look stiff. The 125cc, and 990, the shift light works again. It worked in Beta3, but stopped in Beta4.

Cons: I can't get any MOD bike to work. Which I understand since they are MODs. But I can't get default bikes to work if I have the full bike copied. All the files, from the bikes.pkz. Even the default bikes if I have them in the bikes folder if I go to track, I hear a windows alert, GP Bike freezes, then crashes when I hit enter a few times. If I have just the Paints folder, and the camera.cfg (Camera file so I can have track auto-zoom) file from them defaults bikes folder they will work.

I've also noticed when in helmet view, my rider is noticeably taller. Like by 6 inches or more, even when he tucks in fully on the 125cc, and 500cc he is looking over the wind screen. On the 990 he doesn't get as low enough either. In 3rd person he looks good, but in helmet view he is much higher then in previous betas. So it makes riding a very distracting.

(Removed from Beta 5 announcement thread, and re-posted in to the Bugs thread)

HornetMaX

Couple of minor 3d glitches (not fixed by beta5):

• Rear disc brake still not centered on the 990
  • Rear wheel axle still missing on the 990

MaX.

Alby46

of course no mod works, they need to be updated
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

matty0l215

Quote from: PiBoSo on June 20, 2014, 05:13:59 PM
Please note that bike mods must be updated.
Check for "chain_pitch" in the geom file.

could this fix this MOD bike issues??
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

PeterV

June 21, 2014, 06:35:37 PM #4 Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 07:19:54 PM by PeterV
Quote from: matty0l215 on June 21, 2014, 05:32:28 PM
Quote from: PiBoSo on June 20, 2014, 05:13:59 PM
Please note that bike mods must be updated.
Check for "chain_pitch" in the geom file.

could this fix this MOD bike issues??

Well i tried what you suggested and added two lines to the GEOM file of 2 mod bikes and they work fine.
But better wait for the modders to update there bikes.

** Sorry for the OT here, place it somewhere where it belongs admin.

Klax75

Just noticed in beta 5, it doesn't show my X-Box 360, and X-Box One controller. In Beta 4, I could switch between them, in the calibration screen. I use XBCD for my controllers since I race other sim's also.

HornetMaX

I see both my xbox 360 and xbox one in beta5 (but I don't use XBCD).

MaX.

Klax75

I noticed your racing number doesn't seem to want to put what you selected in your profile. When I practice offline it keeps telling me my number is 2. Even when I put 75 if my profile. When I get online it told me my racing number was 25.

Warlock

Core crash when hit settings button online

Alby46

Quote from: Klax75 on June 22, 2014, 11:53:00 PM
I noticed your racing number doesn't seem to want to put what you selected in your profile. When I practice offline it keeps telling me my number is 2. Even when I put 75 if my profile. When I get online it told me my racing number was 25.
me too

Hawk

Quote from: Alby46 on June 23, 2014, 07:06:59 AM
Quote from: Klax75 on June 22, 2014, 11:53:00 PM
me too

Same problem for me: I have #7 in my profile and it tells me my number is #2 when testing in offline mode(not sure about online mode).

Hawk.

Alby46

i deleted piboso folder in documents and it seems to be fixed

Klax75

I just got a new crash bug. All of a sudden, I can't switch bikes. I only have the default bikes right now. I tried deleting my gpbikes documents folder. So it would make a new one, but that didn't help. When I go to switch bike class from 1000, to a 500, or 125. I get a windows spinning wheel and nothing happens. If I hit return GP Bike crashes. I was trying with Victoria. :/ Then I tried with other tracks same result.

HornetMaX

Klax, try to reinstall the game (on top of the current install).

MaX.

guigui404

don't know if it work but try to launch the game as administrator