• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 07:33:11 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Skin pack [all MOTOGP skins]

Started by guigui404, June 22, 2014, 09:23:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

guigui404

Hi all ,
i've made this skins for my championship but i want that everyone can enjoy it so

Link https://mega.co.nz/#!TcZADLIB!4-SIOi8kabMk9avw1YSV1AMFISRAQEseIQmNxog1NZQ

MURASAMA SKINS !

Harrytmj66

WOW! Thank you for your hard work

guigui404

AHA no problem thanks for your reply !

I need feedback so if u use it don't hesitate to say me

BOBR6 84

Awesome! Il download when I get home.. Thanks  :)

Abigor

Shoop46

sorry, which folder does this go in? its a bike paint correct? so wouldnt it go in respective bike folders? or is this just suits?
sorry for the dumb question

Hawk

August 22, 2014, 11:17:38 PM #6 Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 11:19:30 PM by Hawk_UK
Quote from: KARKASS on August 22, 2014, 11:04:43 PM
sorry, which folder does this go in? its a bike paint correct? so wouldnt it go in respective bike folders? or is this just suits?
sorry for the dumb question
Hi KARKASS.

Bike paint files (".pnt") should be placed in the "gpbikes/bikes/[target_bike]/paints" folder for the corresponding bikes the paint is made for.

Hawk.

PS: This link explains everything about setting up GPBikes and adding add-ons/MODS: http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=431.0

Shoop46

ok, so im blind, i skipped over the big red "MURASAMA SKINS!"...
::)

but im still having a problem. i am using 5b edition, i go and put it into my gpbikes/bikes/murasama_rc990_03/paints folder but when i go in game and choose any of them, it gives me the white murasama with the rider wearing grey leathers and an FIM and Repsol symbol on the front. am i doing something wrong?

Hawk

Quote from: KARKASS on August 24, 2014, 05:13:14 PM
ok, so im blind, i skipped over the big red "MURASAMA SKINS!"...
::)

but im still having a problem. i am using 5b edition, i go and put it into my gpbikes/bikes/murasama_rc990_03/paints folder but when i go in game and choose any of them, it gives me the white murasama with the rider wearing grey leathers and an FIM and Repsol symbol on the front. am i doing something wrong?

Possible solution:(I think you are doing this correctly, but I mention it just in case.)
Sometimes the downloaded paint files come as a ".zip" file; if so then you need to extract that file with a zip file extraction program(recommend WinZip myself). If you've placed a zip file inside the paints folder then it won't appear in the bike skin menu in GPB.

Paint files will end with the file format definition ".pnt" (example: "Mark Marquez_Honda.pnt"). Only these ".pnt" files should be placed inside the bike paints folders.

I presume you have done the above or you wouldn't be able to select a particular paint for the bike in GPB, but if so then I have not heard of this problem before. Can you post a pic of your bike and paint file folder so I can see exactly what's happening there?

Hawk.

Shoop46

August 24, 2014, 06:25:39 PM #9 Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 06:30:19 PM by KARKASS
so heres the paints folder and as you can see at the top, ive put them in the place where i put all other paints for this bike. but in the bike picture you can see what i get,  i do notice that when i choose different riders, the color of the bike wheel changes, as you can see its red here, and i get a black tire with a blue  stripe when i choose rossi.
hmmm... ???

bike/file location as second image link on top of picture in link.
http://imgur.com/dqQsAeI,NcSey7j#0

Hawk

Quote from: KARKASS on August 24, 2014, 06:25:39 PM
so heres the paints folder and as you can see at the top, ive put them in the place where i put all other paints for this bike. but in the bike picture you can see what i get,  i do notice that when i choose different riders, the color of the bike wheel changes, as you can see its red here, and i get a black tire with a blue  stripe when i choose rossi.
hmmm... ???

Sorry mate I can't solve this problem from that picture. I need a picture of your GPB file structure: gpbikes/bikes/murasama_rc990_03/paints.  :)

Hawk.

Shoop46

hey quick update. i redownloaded a version of the murasama 990 and re-added it to my gpbikes folder, transfered all paints into it and it works... i think.
the bike changes color to the right motogp rider and the suit of the rider is the same as the pic above^.
is this how it is for you as well? thanks

tony

PeterV

August 24, 2014, 06:44:05 PM #12 Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 06:48:05 PM by PeterV
Quote from: Hawk_UK on August 24, 2014, 06:36:38 PM
hmmm... ???

Sorry mate I can't solve this problem from that picture. I need a picture of your GPB file structure: gpbikes/bikes/murasama_rc990_03/paints.  :)
Hawk.

He is showing the CBR1000 (should be murusama) and it displays some wrong skins which are for the RCV213. In short a mess.

Hawk

Quote from: KARKASS on August 24, 2014, 06:39:36 PM
hey quick update. i redownloaded a version of the murasama 990 and re-added it to my gpbikes folder, transfered all paints into it and it works... i think.
the bike changes color to the right motogp rider and the suit of the rider is the same as the pic above^.
is this how it is for you as well? thanks

tony

Were did you get the murasama 990 bike file from? The correct default bike files come with the GPB install(The default bikes being: murasama 990, the varese 594 and the 125 bikes). If you are pasting in other copies from downloads you risk having the incorrect copy for the latest version of GPB(Beta 5/b).
To gain access to the default bikes folder/files all you need to do is use a zip programme to extract the "bikes.PKZ" file from the "gpbikes" folder. that will place a bikes folder within your "gpbikes" folder.  :)

Hawk

Quote from: PeterV on August 24, 2014, 06:44:05 PM
Quote from: Hawk_UK on August 24, 2014, 06:36:38 PM
hmmm... ???

Hawk.

He is showing the CBR1000 (should be murusama) and it displays some wrong skins which are for the RCV213. In short a mess.

Ah..... Thanks Peter.

Then KARKASS, you are putting the paint files into the wrong bike paints folder........ Only paints for murusama can go inside the murusama/paints folder... likewise all the other bikes too, default or MOD bikes.

Get your paint files from here :http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=789.0 this will link you to klax's Bike MOD revived database on the MEGA site. It also includes all the bike paints organised for each individual bike they represent.

Hawk.