• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:53:10 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

[BikeEd] Little screens bug

Started by RiccoChicco, April 27, 2015, 10:59:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiccoChicco

Hi!

Just to report a little bit annoying bug which seems to only affect people with little screen (such as a 13" like me).

(click for bigger picture)

As you can see the T-cam parameter can't be clicked bebause the Windows task bar is on the top, and unfortunately the "Params" window is not resizable.

Can it be corrected?  :)

C21

i have it on my latptop also. (15,6")
resolution is 1920*1080 but it is impossible to see the rider and t-cam points in the left or right view when zooming in.
Best solution will be the option to move the x/y o point out of the middle of the screen down to the bottom of the screen.
Is it possible to move the coordinate system downward?
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

yan24

Did anybody find a solution to this problem ? :'(

CapeDoctor

won't it work if you auto-hide the taskbar?

Obelix90

Hey C21,
you can move the bike by pressing and holding the "Z" key and moving your mouse.

PS:maybe it's the "Y" key on an english keybord?!

C21

November 25, 2015, 09:44:05 AM #5 Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 11:33:27 AM by C21
Quoteyou can move the bike by pressing and holding the "Z" key and moving your mouse.
To be more precise:
pressing "Z" key + press left mouse button + move mouse -> movement of the scene.

Thank you  ;D

RiccoChicco

Any news on that "problem" PiBoSo? I saw you worked on BikeEd yesterday. It's not a huge problem, it just a bit frustrating to need an external screen when I work with the editor :-[

@C21 : "Z" + move mouse work for me, no need to press left button. Be sure you have the right window selected (the one with the scene) on not the "Params" one  :)

C21

November 25, 2015, 11:32:09 AM #7 Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 11:34:05 AM by C21

QuoteBe sure you have the right window selected (the one with the scene) on not the "Params" one
:-X  :-[

;D

RiccoChicco

Quote from: PiBoSo* GPB / MXB: completely revised the BikeEd interface to be more user friendly and use a lot less space for smaller monitors

Awesome! Thank you very much!  8)